thirty one

Around 5k words so long as hell chapter.

Loved how you guys described the differences between Wafaa and Mannat.

I can't wait for the upcoming chapters.

Interesting stuff coming up. Also, this scene between Wajeeh and Wafaa has become my fav lol. It's just so weirdly intense for me and also sorta funny hehe.

Tell me what y'all think.of it.

Make sure to vote and comment

Thanks and happy reading ❤️

Wafaa.

"My wife is in my bedroom! What a sight." He entered the room, yelling out at her as she was sat on the bed.

She flinched upon the sight, sensing that he was drunk and very heavily so since he was leaning against the wall already for support and his words came out slurry.

"Oh oh, don't be scared." He mocked, seeing the way she looked scared out of her mind.

She knew he had already threatened Iskander about using her to torture him and being drunk usually heightened such senses even more.

He chuckled, coming towards her.

"You're the wrong wife, I won't touch you." He murmured, glaring as he stumbled towards her.

It clearly showed that he was in pain and the only way he wanted to deal with it was through alcohol. Wafaa stood up from the bed and crossed her arms over her chest, trying to feel more secure as she looked at him from head to toe.

"How much did you even drink?" She asked because he was talking, he seemed to know who she was and he looked like he was in his senses but at the same time, he looked so damn out of his mind.

He only shrugged, still staring at her. Wafaa felt insecure and almost worried under his gaze. She felt that way because he even though he had called her the wrong wife, even though he had said that he wouldn't touch her, he was still under the influence of alcohol.

And the part where he hated her was still pretty much evident in his head. He could do anything he wanted to do right now.

"Are you going to sleep here?"

It looked like he was in his own world but his eyes were just staring at her, it freaked her out. He did not even answer her question, and she could not exactly kick him out of his own room.

She let out a sigh, not understanding what to do with him.

Was he just going to stand there and stare at her the entire night?

She did not know what to say to him and she don't know want to step towards him either. Wafaa looked down towards the floor as she still felt his heavy gaze on her.