thirty six

I don't remember the last time I updated this but heyyy, better late than never hehe.

Anyway, it's a good chapter I guess?

The story has picked up pace, all the chapters will feature some sort of interesting drama from now on so I hope you guys will enjoy!!

Make sure to tell me what you think.

Vote and comment.

Enjoy the chapter 😘

"We have to move to Pakistan

"We have to move to Pakistan."

"I'm sorry? Did I hear you right?" She asked, his servants statement caught her off guard and she couldn't believe what had just spewed out of his mouth.

Wajeeh leaned back in affirmation, nodding his head.

"I think you did." He murmured, swallowing as he repeated his earlier statement to confirm it.

"We have to move to Pakistan, Mannat." He repeated, finding her eyes widened and mouth slightly gaped open.

"Move? As in live there?" She asked, frowning as the thought of living in a country she had never even been to, hit her.

"Yes."

"How long?" She enquired, not really knowing what else to ask.

She had too many questions and she already knew that the answers to all those questions were not going to be very pretty.

"I don't know, atleast until I get out of this shit and then we can decide where we want to live." Wajeeh announced, as she bit her lip in thought.

Mannat truly didn't know what she could say right now. It wasn't that she didn't want to visit her father's home land but it was just the fact that everything she had faced so far in her life, it would expand to a hundred times worse if she went there.

"What if I don't want to go?"

Even though there was no point in asking such a question because she already knew the answer, she still had to try for the sake of her conscience.

"I'm afraid there's no choice to make right now, babe. It's for your own safety." He argued, knowing that everything was slowly piling onto her and it would take persuasion and love to get her to agree.

Mannat didn't say anything, she just stared at him as he spoke again.

"I understand that it's a big decision but trust me, I have been putting it off for several years now. Your grandfather wanted you to come back for a long time."

She didn't even want to meet her grandfather. She had accepted her life without him and she didn't need an additional family member. Her life felt complicated enough.