fifty eight.

Hi guys. I knowww it's been a little while but you want long chapters and there's so much to write that I can't miss it but also I don't want it to be all dragged out, it's a complicated thing

13 K WORDS WTF

Anyway, this is long so I am sure it'll make it up.

This chapter was probably the hardest and took a long while to be written, I just wouldn't be able to write the way I had it planned out.

There's some good stuff in there so be ready. Finally, you all catch a glimpse of mafia Wajeeh.

Plus Mannat and Wafaa have my ❤️

Okay make sure to vote and comment tell me what you think.

This includes violence and harassment so read at your own risk. It starts from the middle part of the chapter,  picture of Wajeeh holding a gun :)

..

Wafaa

Wafaa.

"You're okay."

She whispered, looking in the mirror.

"You're okay."

She whispered again, this time her eyes found her own through the mirror.

"It's all going to be okay."

She assured herself, feeling her chest hurt as she pronounced the words.

She said it again and again, over and over again but it didn't make the pain go away. She didn't know how it was possible to hurt this much and not just be destroyed. She didn't know how it was possible to feel like nothing would ever be okay and yet stay alive. She didn't know how it was possible to have any hope when all there left was the constant feeling of sadness, of misery, of hurt.

She felt like she was drowning. Every single minute, she felt like she was drowning and she couldn't breathe.

For such a long time in her life, she had felt insecure and unworthy. She'd felt like she wasn't good enough, not pretty enough, not strong enough, not smart enough.

Every moment in her life had shaped her up as this person, as this person she didn't even know she could become.

When she was born and she was born as a girl, her mind was a blank canvas. It was pure and innocent. It was all white, with no real thoughts and feelings. She was just a person, she wasn't a boy who had to get involved in the mafia, who had to lay down his life for the sake of guns and drugs, who had to hurt people for the sake of family. She wasn't a girl who had to sacrifice everything for the sake of her family and it's stupid honor.

She was a person, and she wished she had just died as that. A person.

But she hadn't.

She'd been born a girl, she'd been raised as a girl. She had been raised to bow down to men, to their wishes, to the family name and honor, to the life that laid ahead of her, the one she didn't think was even her own.