fifty one

6k plus.

Song recommendations for the chapter.

1. Shraddha kapoor's version of main phir bhi tum ko chahunga.
2. Tujhe' kitna chahein aur hum jubin nautiyal
3. Rabba ve (is pyaar ko kya naam doon) cause I like it still.
4. Naam e Wafaa.
I have alot more but these are fine I guess lol.

This chapter is is a lot of dialogues and well too much talking. From the next one there is going to be drama and intensity at the same time but this chapter is quite intense. I wrote it to the best of my abilities.

I feel like many of you have stopped liking Wafaa because of her actions but if some of you have felt a certain way for somebody that wasn't yours but there was a chance that he could be, you would understand why she is doing what she is doing. you can't blame someone falling in love and doing things out of love, not everyone has the best self control.

I don't really hate Wajeeh either. He made mistakes but he also did the best to make a complicated situation less complicated which ended up being more complicated than he had given expected.

all characters are flawed and make mistakes which is what I genuinely like when I write a story.

So yeah, Mannat is my baby but so are the other two.

Okay now read. Vote and comment, tell me what you think. Hope you guys will.enioy reading. It's unedited so whatever bye

Kyun dard hai itna, tere ishq main

She didn't remember how they had ended up falling asleep on the same bed but somehow the night had passed and she had woken up in his arms, feeling like she belonged nowhere but here.

It was quite pathetic, seeking comfort from the one who had hurt you but her situation was just so different that she couldn't even understand it anymore.

Yesterday, she had talked to him and voiced out all of her fears but today, she felt like she was ready to tear him apart.

When it came to this man, feelings constantly changed. One moment, she want to forgive him and fight for him and in the next, she wanted to leave him so that he would feel pain too and spend the rest of her days sad and broken.

The only constant when it came to him and her feelings for him, was the love she carried within her heart. Her love could never change. She would never be able to un love him and half of the time, she hated that it had to be this way.

He was not asleep. She knew that.

And one look in his direction made her realise that he had not slept the entire night.

Melody and Bert hadn't knocked on the door either, she could hear movement outside the room. They were probably eating breakfast or chatting but they hadn't really tried to disturb them.