sixty three.

Okay so I know I haven't updated this in so long but I truly believe writing long chapters is a fucking curse.

This is 8500 words and I still didn't think it was long enough.

I literally was going towards 13k words but then I got tired in between but I so wanted to update.

This is all Wafaa and there's still like so much to cover. Next chapter will be half Wafaa ish and ofc Mannat, wajeeh ish too. Probably all three

This one tho, it's all Wafaa, Iskander and how she overcomes it all.

If it's flawed, I'm sorry. I'm only just getting into the zone.
.

Ok, thanks so much for being patient. ILY guys ❤️

Make sure to vote and comment, give me some love. I really am trying to update but life a bitch

Enjoy.

__

"How did it go?"

"How did it go?"

He questioned her the moment she entered the house, even though he already knew that she must have royally screwed it up. For someone who had no prior experience and a lot of baggage, this was quite expected as well.

"Awful." Wafaa grumbled in response, throwing the shiny purse on the sofa. He tried to stifle a laugh, seeing the way she was dressed.

"What?"

"It was awful. For starters, they told me I was not dressed appropriately for the interview. They fucking judged me."

She swore, gesturing towards her clothes. She had matched her outfit head to toe, wearing sparkling purple heels with the same coloured dress and even lipstick. For someone who was applying for a customer services job at a hotel, it was the last outfit she was supposed to be wearing.

"Can you blame them? You don't look like that and go for a job interview." Iskander replied, as if it was not a big deal.

"Why didn't you tell me that?" She asked back, because she had left with him wishing her good luck. What was the point?

Yes, she was freaked out and nervous about the interview and might have overdressed but, he should have told her, right?

"Because you should have known it yourself?" Iskander stated the obvious in response, causing her to click her tongue.

It was the first time she had left the house properly in the four months of them returning to Los Angeles. Now, she wouldn't leave the house for another month because God, how much had she embarassed herself?