Chapter 16

It was the new Freddy, you thought. He just looked over to you and smiled. "Oh Hello there!" He chuckles. "..Hi." You replied back. You remembered when he was human, he winked at your brother. "Where is your brother?" He asked. You then started to tear up, remembering that he was now gone forever. 

"W-Whats wrong?!" He asked you. "He must be all alone.." You sobbed, falling on your knees and crying. "Aw... its okay..." Freddy got down on his knees and hugged you close. You felt so alone, even though Freddy was right next to you. This wasnt the first time this feeling occurred though.

Before you moved to this little town, you had a friend named Emmett where you used to live in Arkansas. He was not only your best friend, he was the only one you had. You had known him since kindergarten. He was two grades above you, so he helped you around the school. Ever since then, you were best friends.

You two would always sit on the bus together, just the two of you. You both understood eachother, and had your secrets. Over time, you two grew closer and closer. But then, he made a new friend, who was named Kelly. He spent time with you less and less, breaking promise after promise, saying that he was doing homework that night, but he was really with Kelly.

Then, when you were both sitting in the seat together, Kelly came on your bus. Emmett didnt want to leave you all alone to sit with her, so he let her sit in his lap. The more this occurred every other day, they would then cuddle together some times, never acknowledging you. You were often squished into the seat, cramped and uncomfortable while they were careless and happy. 

When Kelly wasnt on the bus one afternoon, Emmett told you he had been developing feelings for her. This made your heart stop. You felt abandoned. He then showed you the notes he and Kelly had passed to each other in their chorus class they had together.  Kelly had feelings for him too. You were about to cry right there, but you kept it in. 

You wanted badly to be happy for Emmett that he has a crush who likes him back, but that would mean you would be happy to be virtually alone all of the time. He would be too busy for you because he would be doing stuff with Kelly. He would end up forgetting about you, and take advantage of you. That is what he did. 

You never got to tell him that you felt this way, since you had to move away before you could. Now Kelly could have him all to herself. You hoped you would make a new friend wherever you would move to, and that friend was now Bonnie. You looked up at Freddy, and he patted your back. 

"Thanks, Freddy." You whispered, hugging him. He hugged back. "Dont Mention it." He said. You then started to cry again, remembering that time with those two people. Freddy only frowned, wanting you to be happy again. 

Bonnie then walked in, and saw you with Freddy. He stared at Freddy for a moment, his eyes locked on him. Freddy quickly got up shaking a bit, and Bonnie frowned when he saw your tears on the floor. He walked over to you and knelt down, his turn to comfort you now. You rose your head up to him, his eyes shining with unconditional love. You smiled, and hugged him. 

He hugged back, kissing the top of your head. You blushed as a tear rolled down your cheek. Freddy had gone off somewhere, but you and Bonnie were still on the floor. He got out a jug of liquid, making your eyes light up when you saw it. It was an amber color, but still see through. It was apple cider. 

You looked up at him, with tears of joy. You wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him close. "I love you.." He whispered. "I love you more.." You replied. 

"I love you most..."