Chapter 22

You looked on at the rabbit boy in shock and fear, unsure of what to say. He just had this grin on his face, as always. It scared you more than his bloodied hands, dyed with the life force of your mother. You almost choked on your breath, unsure how to feel. You wanted to cry, yet you couldnt.

"Is there something wrong, my love?" He asked, his sharp emerald green eyes reflecting your mouth opened face. "Y-You killed my mother... didnt you?" You asked him, and his eyes only went wider, wide to the point where they looked like they were going to pop out of his eye sockets.

He laughed. He laughed in a way that made chills go up your back. Like blood pouring in the opposite direction up your back instead of down. "What took you so long to find out, darlin'?" He chuckled, taking the bloodied knife out of his pocket and licking the blood off the cool metal blade. You shuddered, the sight disgusting your well being.

You were angry. So. Very. Angry. You clenched your fists together and closed your eyes shut, your face getting red as you grit your teeth. "Your brother is next, sugar~ I will be the only person in your life!" He chuckled as your eyes burned with hate.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE GO NEAR MY BROTHER YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT." You screamed from the top of your lungs, startling Bonnie a bit. He held his chest for a few seconds, then stared back up at you, with a maniacal grin on his face.

"You will be mine, honeybuns, and I make myself clear on that statement." His face turned serious, the shine in his eye disappearing. He looked so different without his shiny appearance. He looked quite angry. "Darlin, you gotta know somethin. I'm not like other boys." He started. "Obviously" you whispered to yourself.

"I had my eyes set on ya since the beginnin, and there aint no darn thing that'll change that." His angry expression soon turned back into his regular toony wide eyed grin, his large bucked bunny teeth between his metal lips.

"You arent going to get away with this." You told him, trying to tug the ring off your finger. It was stuck, because it was too small. "Actually, I am." He snickered, as the door in the room they were in closed shut with a loud thundering lash against the threshold.

You looked up at the door, darted over there, and tried to open the door. Just as you suspected. Locked.