Chapter 11

You heard the metal footsteps and then curled up under your covers, holding your breath. The footsteps got louder and closer to you. "M-Mom?" You whispered. "Y-Y/N?" Your mother's voice answered. You gasped and then moved from under the covers, and then screamed in mortal terror. Bonnie was standing there with blood all over his hands. 

You backed up into your bed in tears. He was back. You were right all along. But then your mother peeked into the room. "MOM!" You yelled at her. She just looked in through the door and stared. Bonnie turned over to your mom and walked over to her and you screamed. "NO! MOM GO!" You yelled. You screamed a second time when he punched her in the face, causing her to fall to the ground.

You got up and jumped onto his back and wrapped your arms around his neck, as you watched your mother hold her face. She then looked up at you with a totally different face, making your mouth open in utter horror. She was an animatronic, too. Chica, to be specific. You fell off Bonnie and backed up into the corner. "W-Where is my mom?! What did you do with her?!" You sobbed. 

Mikey was in the doorway, this was actually him. "Sissy?" He asked, then looked up at the animatronics. His eyes widened in awe. "Bunny! Chicken!" he squealed. Chica looked at Mikey then smiled. "Hello little boy! Would you like some pizza?" She asked. He nodded. "Then come with me!" She smiled, holding his hand. 

"NO! NO! NO!" You yelled, getting up and going after her. Bonnie grabbed you and held you in his embrace. You tried to get away but he held you tightly. Chica walked away with Mikey in her grasp, going back to the pizzeria. When you finally got out of Bonnie's grasp, you ran to the closet as fast as you could. 

You closed the door and locked it, going into the the corner of it. You curled up into a ball, sobbing. Where was your mother? When will you see her again? You were knocked back to your senses when a fist punched through the door. You screamed and the hand pulled itself out. Then the rabbit bumped his head into the door, his head sticking in.

"HERE'S BONNIE!" He cackled and you screamed. Just then, he ripped the door from its hinges and threw it across the room. Now he was yours alright. He walked into the closet as you screamed. He picked you up  bridal style and held you tightly. You squirmed and screamed, but that didnt make him let go. 

He then put ducktape over your mouth, and threw you in the passenger's seat of the Subaru. He got into the car, and put his keys into the ignition and drove off to the pizzeria. When he got to where he wanted to be, he carried you out of it and shut the door, walking into the pizzeria. He put you into a dark room and looked down at you with his green eyes. 

"Once we dispose of your brother, you will be mine."