Chapter 15

You turned your head to the door, wondering who was there. You quickly got off Bonnie and blushed at him. He blushed back at you, and you both looked at the door. There was another man there. "Hello!" The man stood there, grinning. "Hi." Bonnie said. "Do you know where to sign in for a job?" He asked. Bonnie rose an eyebrow. "I'll have you mentioned to my boss later. What is your name?" Bonnie then asked him. 

"My name is Jeremy Fitzgerald." The boy said. Your eyes widened, recognizing that name. "Hey! I know you! You go to my school!" You said. "I know you too! Y/N, is it?" He asked you. "Yea!" You replied, chuckling. Bonnie looked at him more, his eyes locked on his every move. It was clear that he was jealous. 

"Alright, well I have to go now!" Jeremy said, walking out and shutting the door. Bonnie smirked, looking down at you. He pinned you down on the table again and kissed you. You muffled a bit, and kissed back. He closed his eyes and put his hands on your shoulders, his body pinning you down so you wouldnt run off. 

Not like you would want to. 

He put one hand behind your head and pushed it up, kissing you deeper. You moved your hands up and down his back, loving it. Were you really falling in love with an animatronic right now? 

You didnt bother to ask yourself this, since you knew the answer. You loved him, and didnt want to leave his side. Atleast you thought that was the case. He pulled away, breathing. "T-That was amazing.." He sighed happily. "Oh yea <3" You replied, snuggling into his chest. He smiled down at you, kissing your head. 

You smiled, never feeling this way before. You cuddled with him, your eyes getting droopy. He yawned, falling asleep after you did. 

You woke up a few hours later, finding that Bonnie went off somewhere.  You rose an eyebrow and got up to go look for him. You didnt find Bonnie, but you found someone else. He stood about 5 foot 8, shorter than Bonnie. He was a bit chubbier, too. His hair was slicked back, and he had tanned skin.

He wore a creme colored long sleeved under dress shirt with a brown  vest and a black bowtie. He had bright blue eyes and a few black beautymarks on his face like Bonnie. He had rosy cheeks, and he was smiling. He also had a top hat on, with a red streak.

He had a name tag on his chest, reading Freddy Fazbear.