Chapter 9

Bobby looked at you and smiled, showing his metal brace covered bucked teeth again. You rose an eyebrow at him. "Why are you smiling for?" You asked. "I am just really excited!" He giggled. "For what?" You asked. "Something I am going to give you!" He replied happily. You blushed. Something for you? 

It seemed too good to be true, but he did have one. It was quite a large box in his car. He said he would give it to you when school ends, and you couldnt wait. Once the clock hit 2:00, you darted out of the classroom with Bobby behind you. You went to your lockers and got your stuff, and went to his car. 

You both buckled your seatbelts and he began to drive. You looked out the window and saw that he passed your house. "Uh...Bobby?" Your eyes widened. He kept looking at the road driving. He then parked at a place you wouldnt expect him to park at. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. He got out of the car and went to your side, opening the door and helping you out. 

"What are we doing here?" You asked, shaking a bit. "I am gonna give you the present!" He replied, twirling around and blushing red. "Close your eyes!" He giggled as you covered your eyes. He got the gift out of the car and put it in front of you. He slowly opened it and giggled. "Open your eyes in 1...2...3!" He cheered. You opened your eyes at 3 and screamed at what you saw. 

"D-Do you like it?!" He laughed. You didnt know what to say. You were choking on air, gasping to breathe as you backed away. You leaned on his car, eyes widened looking down at the box. You were in absolute tears, unable  to stop. For what you saw was the severed head of Anne Marie Walsh. 

"Do you like it?" He repeated, and you shook your head. He frowned. "Who do you want me to kill next?" He asked. "Y-You are insane..." You rasped. "What? No I am not." Bobby replied. "You killed her..." You teared up. "So? Now she wont hurt you!" He said. "It gives you no oppertunity to kill her!" You punched him in the face, then winced when your fist banged into his cheek. 

He looked at you, with his eyes widened. You covered your mouth when you looked at his cheek. There was a red and blue smudge underneath his skin. You shoved him against the car, and two blue animatronic bunny ears popped out of his head. You gasped and backed away from him. He had that wide smile on his face again, and he ripped off his braces. 

You screamed and ran into the pizzeria. Bobby was chasing after you. You then tripped on a wire and fell on your face, turning around on your back. A certain blue animatronic bunny stood above you, smiling down at you with his green eyes. "Mi-Missing something?" He stuttered and held up your headband that you lost at the pizzeria that one time. 

"I-I should have known it was you..." You teared up. He chuckled and walked around you in a circle. "W-Why are you doing this?" You asked. "Well, when I want something, I get it." He only said. Your eyes got heavy and he then noticed this and sat on top of you, looking down at you with that wide smile. 

He moved his hand to the side of your cheek. Before you closed your eyes and passed out, the last words you heard were 

"No matter what it takes, you will be mine.."