Chapter 7

You honestly didnt really mind that he was in literally all of your classes, since it felt nice to have that little company. After all, before he came into your life this morning you were all alone. You didnt have any friends, and you were the popular kid's main target. 

It was now 5th period, lunch. Normally a time where of course, you sat by yourself. But Bobby sat by you this time. He never cared for any of the other kids, but they started to like him for his rebellious attitude to make you happy. Rick walked up to where you and Bobby were sitting. He smoothed his hair back and took off his shades. 

"Yo, bucktooth." He smirked over to Bobby, and Bobby's eyes looked to his direction. "What now?" He asked, annoyed that he wasnt looking at you. "Lets ditch the dweeb and give you a makeover." he said. Bobby slammed down his tray on the table, and turned his head over to Rick. "What did you just say?" Bobby's eyes widened once again. 

"I said-" Before Rick could finish, Bobby rolled up his sleeve and punched Rick in the stomach. You got up and backed away, covering your mouth in a gasp. Rick got up and formed a fist. Before he could hit Bobby, you got in front of him in a hurry and took in the punch to the face. You fell over and looked up, with a black eye. 

Bobby looked over to you then back at Rick, then slammed him into a wall. Rick shoved him down to the floor and gave him a punch to the face, and then he winced when his fist hit his cheek, since it was hard. He pulled his fist back and got off of Bobby. Bobby freaked out and didnt let any of the teachers look at him in the face, not even you. 

He ran out of the cafeteria, with you running after him. "BOBBY!" You yelled but he kept going, still holding onto his face. He pushed a janitor cart in front of you, and he ran out of the school. You caught your breath, and looked up at the open doors of the entrance. He was far away already. Then you noticed a red ribbon on the threshold of the door. It was Bobby's bowtie. You put it in your book for safe keeping. 

You walked back into the cafeteria with all eyes on you, people freaking out over your black eye, even the people who didnt know you existed. They asked about Bobby, but you didnt have an answer. And of course, they worried over Rick. Rick checked his wrist and raised an eyebrow when he saw the cyan blue paint on it.