Chapter 4

You backed up, choking on your breath in fear. "H-Hi there, D-Darlin!" The animatronic bunny stuttered. You didnt say anything, all that came out was your desperate attempts of gasping for air. "How is your t-time here in Freddy Faz-Fazbear's Pizza?" He asked. You held onto your chest as you backed away, which kind of hurt from your "Book Club" pin piercing against your torso. 

You gasped a bit for breath. "W-What was that darlin?" He asked as he got closer to you. "I didnt quite he-hear you cor-correctly!" His eyes widened as he reached out to touch you and walked closer to you. Your nightmares seemed to be coming true. Bonnie got closer to you and you were cornered. Bonnie went out to touch your shoulder until the manager caught him.

"Hey hey! Watch it! Bonnie, you know you shouldnt touch people where they dont feel comfortable!" The boss said, with a positive attitude. The animatronic must have had a sensor in his programming, and he actually replied back. "Sorry b-boss!" He stuttered, and then he turned over to you. "S-Sorry little girl.." 

You noticed something odd. His eyes were only widened and his pupils went small when he looked at you. When he looked at everyone else his eyelids were 1/4 shut and his pupils were dilated and kid friendly. You shivered a bit, sliding passed the animatronic 3 feet away from him. "Y/N!" Your mother called. 

"Yea?" You replied back. "Its almost time to go!" She said. When she turned around, Bonnie was right behind her. "Aww, you have to le-leave already?" He asked. You nodded slowly and shivered. Your brother gasped and ran up to you, and looked up at Bonnie. Bonnie looked down at Mikey, and laughed. His laughing peirced your eardrums so you darted away a bit. 

"B-Bye Y/N!" The bunny waved. That was the last straw. You ran out of the pizzeria and got into the car and locked it. You wiped away some sweat on your forehead, as you saw the posse outside laughing at you. You got down onto the floor of the car, curled up in your knees and cried. You didnt want to go back into that pizzeria. 

By the time your parents and brother came out to the car, you unlocked it for them. Your mother looked at you, as tears rolled down your face. "What's the matter? Where is your headband?" She kept asking. Your headband. It was still in the pizzeria. You didnt want to go back into there. You ignored her questions and buckled in your seatbelt, along with your brother's. 

You looked back at the pizzeria through the car window and then looked down at your hands. You had sweaty palms, still scared of that animatronic. As soon as you got home, you got into bed and went to sleep.