Chapter 21

You gasped, and then looked at the rabbit with the dress. "N-No... N-NO!" You looked at him, tearing up. He chuckled and got closer to you, cornering you while still singing. He grabbed you and forced you into the dress, and you muffled as he put it on you.

When he got it on you, he backed away and smiled. "Aww! You are so cute dressed like that!" He chuckled, looking at you with his wide eyes. "What do you want from me?!" You asked him. He only cackled and picked you up bridal style. You screamed and squirmed in his grasp and he jammed a ring on your finger. "You are ALL mine~!" He giggled and forced you into a kiss. You gasped, short on air.

He wouldnt stop kissing you, he kept going. He moaned into the kiss and your face was practically turning purple. You shoved him away and took in a large breath. Both of you blushed a deep red. All of a sudden, you didnt know what got into you, but you pulled him back into the kiss, and kept kissing him passionately.

You were moaning, and so was he. What was going on?! You rolled onto him and kept kissing. You started rubbing against him and moaning louder. Then, it just stopped.

"...(Y/N)..." He whispered. "Hmm?" You looked at him drowsily. "T-That was amazing..." He smiled, looking up at the ceiling. You smiled a bit. You then realized what you were doing and then jumped up.  

A/N: Hey guys! Its me again XD

I've recently made a new story, and I was wondering if you would want to check it out! Its right here down below: http://www.wattpad.com/story/44149540-true-strength-usagi-miyamoto-x-reader