Chapter 1

"Y/N!" Your mother yelled from her study. You perked your head down from your cider and put it down on the table and walked to your mom. "Yea?" You replied. "Check your brother." She said. You went into the living room to go see your little brother spazzing around the room like a monkey. 

"Mikey, what are you doing?" You asked him. He jumped and pointed his small finger to the TV screen. You looked at it, seeing it was an advertisement. It was for the new Freddy Fazbear's joint in town. There was a lot of stuff going on in the commercial, and a bunch of color. There was an animatronic bear, an animatronic chicken, and an animatronic bunny. 

It showed children singing, dancing and screaming with the animatronics as they sang and played their instruments. Then it showed the logo for the store as the ad ended. "I wanna go! I wanna go!" Your little brother shouted. "What does he want now?" Your mother asked. "He wants to go to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, mom." You replied. 

From seeing the ad you got the heebie jeebies already. Since you moved from halfway across the country you didnt know what "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" was. But it looked creepy, especially those animatronics. The bunny was probably going to be the one in your nightmares, so you wished you didnt have to go there the next day. 

But you did.