"Congratulations!"

Isabella’s POV:

Everything was perfect.

Since we came here from America, everything was perfect. So was everyone.

Rose and Louis finally confessed to each other how much they liked- no, loved, each other and got together which was really cute.

Alejandra was giving birth to a baby girl soon, and Liam and Danielle were now engaged to each other and they were planning on going on a honeymoon soon. And the best part of it all was, I guess it was the best part for me, but I had Zayn…and he had me. It was like our bond was stronger than ever and no one…No one could break it off. Not this time.

I slowly opened my eyes finding myself on Zayn’s chest once again wrapped in his comforting arms. Flashbacks entered my mind.

“Zaayyynn!” I exclaimed. “I’m watching a movie!” I giggled at what he has been doing for the last 10 minutes. Zayn turned me on pretty quickly. And I just couldn’t loosen up to him like that. It wasn’t anything personal, but I know we would go too far and I couldn’t lose my virginity at this age.

“We can’t have some fun?” He whispered against my temple sending chills down my spine while one of his hands was stroking one of my thighs.

I smiled and said, “We will, not now though.” He started chuckling lightly against my ear lobe while stroking my hair with one of his hands.

“You’re right, we’d be too loud,” He grinned kissing my temple, then my cheek. I smiled at the comment. “Later then, yeah?” He asked and I nodded. We cuddled for the rest of the night and my head rested on his collarbone area while his arms were around my body.

“Good morning beautiful,” A raspy voice spoke. I looked up and saw Zayn’s glowing hazel eyes staring right into mine.

Louis’ POV:

I felt like the luckiest man in the world. I still did. From that time I asked Rose and she said yes…it just never left my head. I remembered it every single time when I woke up. Rose’s break was coming to an end though. She said she would be back in the winter. But it was too long. That would mean I would wait 3 or 4 months before she would be back.

But I couldn’t take her away from her 3rd year of college. She was almost done. Just 1 year left after this one. This would be her last week here, and then she would drift away from my arms. I trusted her. She trusted me. But I worried sometimes because I didn’t trust the people out there that were near her. I didn’t want her to get hurt. This would be the first time she would leave me.

I looked down at her and her eyes were still closed. I put my hand on her head and slowly went through her fine, silky, black hair. It was gorgeous. But not as beautiful as her face was. She was just perfect to me. Everything about her.

“Morning Lou,” She said in her sexy morning voice. I looked down and her eyes were suddenly open. The light was reflecting off the dark but gleaming brown color.

“Morning Sleepyhead,” I teased kissing the top of her head. “Dream about me I suppose?”

“You’re so cocky,” She joked, smiling.

I stifled a small chuckle in response, “Well, I can’t blame myself for how sexy I am.”

“Ha Ha Ha,” She pretended to laugh, “You’re still cocky.”

“Don’t worry babe, you’re still sexier,” I said pecking her forehead. Her cheeks blushed a rosy pink color, which brought out how pale she was. But her paleness was pure and beautiful like a pearl. It brought out almost every single detail on her face.