Leprechaun Attack!

Harry’s POV (continued):

“What do you want?” I asked again.

“You know what I want,” The voice replied.

I suddenly heard some foots coming up the stairs.

“Listen, stop calling me,” I said in a serious tone.

“Or what? It’s not like you can ignore me Harold.”

The steps on the stairs were getting louder. Someone was coming.

Shit shit shit….I quickly hung up and as soon as I turned around, Alejandra was by the door. Fuck. I hope she didn’t suspect anything. I set my phone on the counter in front of the mirror and then put on my best, normal smile.

“Harry?” She asked looking a little concerned.

“Hey baby! I was err…ermm…” I mumbled and then shook my hair.

“I-I thought you were going to the bathroom?” She said.

Shit…”Oh, yeah, I…I did baby,” I said walking over to her.

“Then why are you here?”

“I was just err… checking on Darcy, she’s so beautiful!”

“But…Darcy isn’t here…She’s in the room where Isabella and Zayn used to be in…” She said slowly.

Shit…

“HEY LADS! X FACTOR BEGAN! HURRY NOW! THIS IS THE SEMI-FINALS!” Liam yelled.

I quickly took Alejandra’s hand and rushed out of the room, “C’mon baby! I don’t wanna miss a second of the show!” Thank God Liam yelled that. He basically saved my life.

Isabella’s POV:

“Alejandra?” I said as soon as she came back downstairs with Harry. She settled down beside me, I was still in Zayn’s lap while Harry was on her other side.

“Yeah?” She replied looking at me.

“SHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Niall turned around and said to us.

“Sorry,” We both apologized.

“What’s wrong? Did something happen?” I whispered.

Niall turned around, his eyes popping out.

“Sorry!” I whispered, throwing my hands up in the air. Damn, Niall was scary sometimes.

Alejandra didn’t answer though, all she did was look down at her fingers that were in her lap. But it looked like she was about to break down and start crying. I started to get worried. Was something wrong with her and Harry?

Harry then took her hand and kissed them, then putting his face to hers, he wiggled his nose against hers. Nooooo, there wasn’t anything wrong! They’re adorable! Harry would never do anything to hurt her anyways! Or at least, I hope not.

“Now, one of our girl groups will perform, Little Mix!” The host said into the mic.

“Little Mix?” I questioned, “Are they new or something?”

“No, they’ve been here for a while now. They just formed as a group,” Niall explained.

“Oh, ok,” I said. I haven’t really been watching the X Factor UK as much, neither has Zayn, although we both love watching it, we just rather spend time together doing something else.