"Oh, she's not innocent mates"

Rose’s POV:

“Why are we here again?” I asked glumly.

“Awh, c’mon turn that frown upside down!” Louis exclaimed.

I laughed at the corny comment as he pulled up in front of the studio. I unbuckled my seatbelt and looked to my left seeing Zayn’s black Bentley already parked.

“Well that’s a bit odd, don’t you think?” I turned to Louis who was taking out the keys. He turned his head and his eyebrows furrowed.

Zayn was never early. Especially for the Take Me Home rehearsals. After Isabella left, he just kind of broke apart slowly…

“Well, Zayn is an odd fellow after all. Who knows what he’s doing here this early?”

I shrugged and opened the car door, getting out. I walked in front of the car meeting Louis and he put his arm around the back of my neck pulling me closer to him. He opened the door for me with his other free arm, pushing it and we both got into the warm building.

We walked in the lobby and saw Alejandra with tears down her face.

“OH MY GOSH! ROSE!” She exclaimed running to me.

“Woah woah woah, what’s going on?” I asked a bit worried.

She wiped her tears with her fingers trying not to mess up her mascara which was already running down her face.

“I-It’s I-I-“ She struggled. “Isabella,” She smiled.

“Isabella?” My heart skipped a beat. My little sister? She was here?

“Alejandra, April Fool’s isn’t until April you idiot,” Louis teased.

“I’m serious!”

I looked at Louis and he was just chuckling in his own world. I began to walk across the lobby opening the door to the room where the boys would rehearse.

The huge stage was lighted up, while the rest of the area was dark. I saw Zayn intertwining his fingers with a familiar looking young lady. She had long brown hair that was down and a thin body. They were around the boys who were happy too.

Tears quietly streamed down my face as I noticed it was Isabella. The door opened and Louis came in, his eyes widening when I glanced at him.

“Isabella?” I whispered. “Isabella!” I exclaimed.

She turned and a larger smile grew on her face. “Rosie!” She let go of Zayn’s hand and ran down the stairs of the stage, running over to me. I did the same and we both collided into a huge hug.

“Oh my gosh! Where have you been?!” I exclaimed.

“I’ve been around,” She half-heartedly joked.

We both pulled away, “Don’t ever run away like that! Ever!”

She nodded, “Sorry.”

Our tears of joy were soon interrupted by a loud door slamming. I looked at Isabella’s face and it was total opposite of how she just was. Her face went blank, almost pale. I turned around seeing the bitch.

Her blue eyes widened at Isabella. She looked around seeing everyone else in the room.

“Hello…slut,” I smirked.

She raised her eyebrow at me, “Haha…” She smiled, “Bitch.”

Oh hell nah. I am not playing shit with this whore. Louis gave me a glare and walked towards me, standing right in front of me.