"Can't believe you're packing your bags, trying so hard not to cry"

Isabella’s POV (continued):

“Babe?” Zayn questioned, looking at me seriously.

I looked down at the ground, not knowing what to say.

“Babe…why is there a luggage on the floor?”

“I…I…I Zayn…I just can’t…” I struggled.

“What are you talking about?”

“Zayn? I’m – I’m leaving,” I said, tears already forming in my eyes.

“What? What are you talking about babe?” He came closer to me, but I backed away.

“Zayn…I just can’t – can’t stay with you anymore…” I cried.

“W-what?! WHY?!” He raised his voice out of anger.

“I just can’t….” The tears were streaming down my face and landing on the floor.

“WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?”

“Nothing!”

“THEN WHY IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU LEAVING?!” He yelled.

“Because I have to Zayn! We…we just need a break!”

“What?” He almost gasped. “A break?”

“Zayn I’m sorry…I just don’t think that…we can be with each other…”

“Babe, please, please, please don’t do this. We can fix everything…” I looked up at him and saw a tear roll down his cheek.

I couldn’t do this anymore. I gripped my hand on the metal part of the luggage and rolled past him.

But he gripped my arm.

I didn’t even move a muscle. “Why are you doing this?” He whispered, hiding his choked voice away.

Why was I doing this?

Fuck. I don’t even know anymore, other than the fact that if I don’t then I would jeopardize his career.

I didn’t know what to say…

“Answer me Isabella.” He said boldly, more tears flowing out his eyes.

I still didn’t give any answer. My tears were enough for me.

“Answer the bloody question!”

“God dammit! Just fucking say it!” He raised his voice. My legs shook at how dark he sounded, “I’m NOT letting you go. I don’t give a fuck, you’re not leavi-“

‘Tell him you don’t love him. You found someone else.’

“I found someone else! OK!?” I yelled not thinking of what I just said.

His grip softened on my arm and I yanked it out. “You…what?”

“I’m sorry Zayn.”

I continued rolling out and I shut the door behind me softly. I started rolling my luggage down the street and I couldn’t even look behind me. I didn’t know where I was supposed to go. My tears were flooding my face and I looked miserable. With every step I took, I sniffed and wiped another tear.

**

I settled down near some kind of park and sat down on the bench. I looked through my purse seeing the papers the bitch gave me.

I unfolded all of them seeing a ticket.

A train ticket? To Bradford?

What the hell?! That’s where Zayn and his family live! He’ll find me there!