'Where the hell did Harry go?'

Alejandra’s POV:

*Next Day*

“Hey baby!” Harry whispered peeking in Darcy’s door.

I looked up seeing him coming closer, “Hey,” I smiled.

“I’m gonna erm…” He stretched his arm over the back of his head, messing with his curls. “Go run to the store…to get ermm some more food for Niall,” He said slowly.

I raised one of my eyebrows, “But we have a whole buffet already for Niall.”

“Ermm…not really. He kinda finished it, I think.”

I gave him a suspicious look, but he didn’t seem to react. He just made a cute smile on his face. Ah, cupcake.

“Ok then,” I let out a sigh. I got up from the chair and put Darcy back in her crib so she would sleep. Two hands suddenly creeped on my waist. I knew it was Harry from his perfume that I loved. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

“Do you need anything?” He whispered.

I shook my head in response, “Are you sure?” He asked.

“Yeah,” I weakly smiled. He kissed my cheek and then Darcy’s and walked out the door. I let out a sigh, going down the stairs.

I went to the kitchen, meeting Niall who was standing in front of the microwave.

“Whatchya cooking this time Niall?” I teased.

“Popcorn! But I’m not sharing…sorry, there’s a lot of food in the fridge and packs in the closet, just don’t finish it.” He replied.

My eyebrows furrowed and I went to the fridge slowly opening it to find almost everything out of a grocery store. The huge fridge was packed with lots of things. Milk, eggs, cheese, meat, chicken, macaroni, and more.

I opened the freezer and some of the things fell, hitting the ground. I bent down picking up the 3 ice cream cartons and squeezed them back in the freezer, closing it with my back. I walked over to the closet and saw that it was full with anything you could name…

Where the hell did Harry go?

“GOAAAALLLLL!” Two voices exclaimed, making me jump a little. I looked over to the living room seeing Niall and Rose jumping from the couch. The bowl of popcorn flew out of Niall’s lap and he quickly got out his phone, texting or whatever.

“Oh shut up Leprechaun!” Louis said, looking disappointed. “You too Rosie!”

“It’s not our fault that they’re better than your team,” Rose commented sticking our her tongue at Louis.

“I wouldn’t stick that tongue Rosie,” Louis smirked, “Or else I might bite it off.”

Rose widened her eyes at him and hit him playfully on the shoulder.

“OW!” Louis screeched.

“Dammit! Commercials again!” Niall said, sitting back down. Soccer. Of course.

I walked over to the living room and waved at them to get their attention.

“Umm…do you guys know where Harry went?”

They all looked between each other, clueless.

“Up your butt and around the corner,” Louis said immaturely. I rolled my eyes at the comment and saw Rose smack his shoulder, “Sorry…didn’t he tell you?” Rose asked.

“He said he was going to get more food?”

“Baby food maybe?” Rose suggested shrugging.

“We have a lot of baby food for Darcy…”