'Just the way you are...'

Rose’s POV:

“Louis?” I said into the phone.

“BABE!” He almost yelled out of excitement.

“Hey Lou!”

I tried not to break down and start crying, because it would only make him feel worse and he’d probably come here himself. And I wouldn’t want him to do that. I just really missed him.

We promised each other that I’d call right after I landed here in California.

“Babe! How are you?! Did your flight work out and everything?!” He asked worriedly. It’s funny because once you get close, like I am with him; he really does have a soft spot in his heart.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I smiled.

“That’s great babe, did you get your room and get settled in?”

“Yeah, don’t worry Lou, everything’s taken care of.”

“I know babe I know, I just miss you already sooooo much! But we’re gonna Skype tonight ok?”

“Ok,” I smiled, “What are you up to?”

“Ahh, just getting myself a cup of tea, and then I might –“

“Hello handsome,” A voice suddenly slurred from Louis’ line.

“Uhh hold on Rosie, yeah?” Louis said.

“Sure.” I started to listen in carefully.

“Hello madam, can I get a cup of tea?” Louis asked.

“Oh, you can call me Sky handsome,” A high-pitched voice said.

“Lou?” I said worriedly. Was he flirting with…no. Louis would never do that.

“Umm…Madam, I just want tea. Anyways, babe, we really need to talk tonight,” Louis said to that bitch then to me.

“Yeah, we do,” I smiled.

“Whew! She’s gone! Wow. I don’t know what’s wrong with people these days,” Louis stated.

“Yeah, I don’t know how people are attracted to your ugliness,” I joked.

“I kno- What?! What ugliness? I am the sexiest man alive,” He said proudly.

“That’s not what the charts say.”

“What number am I on there?”

“Well…46 out of 100 on the charts,” I said scrolling through Channing Tatum, Zac Efron, and all these other celebrities.

“What kind of source are you looking at? Rubbish! But they’re right, I shouldn’t be number 1. You know who should though?”

“Who?” I questioned.

“You.”

A huge smile grew on my face and I felt my cheeks burn.

I was insecure about myself, I never really thought I’d be that pretty where a famous person that has stolen millions of hearts would fall in love with me.

Isabella’s POV:

Agh…Tomorrow I have to give the bitch the answer.

I don’t even have a choice to make. I have to say yes. Or it would be the end of One Direction. Which I’m not sure how a bitch like her from another band could take over but…like I said before, I’m NOT going to sit around and find out.

I put my elbow on the handle of the comfy couch and continued thinking while staring at the channels I was flipping through.

Staying away from Zayn would be impossible.  I think about him every single day. Every single second. I couldn’t do this to him...I’d never forgive myself if he ever did something to –