~10~ (M)

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

After packing everything that was left by Kla, Art returned home. It wasn't his house, it was Kengkla's but he stayed there so in a way it was his home.

A few minutes passed before he received a call. "Hello? Kris? How did the flight go?"

"It went well but that's not why I called."

"What is it?"

"We found him."

Art stopped walking. "Where?"

"In Paris, on a business trip. His displaying his new jewelry collection."

Art nodded.

"Should we tell him?"

"No, not while his in China. His a little worked up about this deal and so I don't want to add emotional stress. Maybe later we can tell him, for now just lay low."

"What if we lose him?"

"Then we'll just look for him again."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"I found it. Would you like to change anything?"

Kla tilted forward a bit. "Yes, I'd like to cancel one of the rooms."

The male standing behind the reception desk pulled a soft smile. "No problem. Which one would you like to cancel?"

"Cancel the balcony view."

"Alright, anything else you would like to change or add to your room?"

"No, I'll keep the one with glass walls."

"Alright Sir..." The male turned around looking for something then turned back to give Kla a key card to his room.

"Enjoy your stay. The room service will be active 24/7, so please don't be shy to call and ask for anything."

Kla took the key card. He put it in his pocket then moved his hand to the lower back of Techno, "I cancelled your room."

Techno frowned. "Oh? Why?"

Kla moved his hand and pulled Techno closer to him, gripping at his waist. "Your shearing a room with me."

Techno didn't say anything. He new that he would end up in the same bed with this man anyway so he didn't make a move to protest against the idea.

They stood in the elevator for what felt like years before it opened on the top floor. Kla lead himself and Techno to the room.

Once in side he pulled a suit out of his luggage. "I have a meeting in a few minutes so you'll be alone in here for a while. You can call Kris. Ask him to take you shopping around town but you should be back before 5 o'clock."

Techno stood to the side and watched Kla walk into the bathroom and a few minutes later walk out in the new suit.

"And if you get hungry, call room service."