~16~

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"When will you return P'? Am getting sick of Tay's cooking skills."

Techno covered his mouth to keep his giggles from escaping. He was seated on the floor of the bathroom cross-legged. When he received a call from his brother still in bed he decided to leave so he didn't wake up Kla.

2 weeks have passed and he got calls almost everyday of the same complain from his brother. He loved hearing his voice. He did miss him a lot and wished to visit more often but the distance between here and there was huge. He didn't want to put such a load on Kla's shoulders. He was actually seemingly begging to care more and more for Techno so he didn't want to push his luck.

"Soon... At the end of this month, I'll be back home cooking for you. I promise."

Techno hung up then slowly pulled himself off the floor. He was planning to walk out of there but something pulled him right back down. In a second he was spilling his insides out into the toilet which was to his luck a hand away.

The acidic taste and smell only motivated him to vomit some more. After three mouth fulls of the past meals retracting back his throat he coughed.

Techno waited to be sure that nothing more would come out. When he was sure, he got up and brushed his teeth, trying to get rid of the smell and taste that inhabited his mouth.

He was rinsing for the fourth time when the door opened. "Why are you up so early?"

Kengkla still wore sleep on his face.

"Oh... I couldn't sleep so I got up. Any plans for today?"

Kengkla didn't notice anything wrong with Techno. Not the smell that suddenly entered his nostrils. He walked up to the sink and prepared himself.

"No... Nothing for today. I was hoping to just spend time with you."

Techno nodded. He rubbed at his tummy, trying to sooth the uneasy feeling he had.

After cleaning up they had brunch made for them to eat outside at the picnic table in Kengkla's yard.

While setting up the table, Techno noticed the same dish that he at a few days ago. The one made by Art. It was a mild green curry mix.

"You like this dish?" Techno asked after sitting down.

"Yea, my favorite actually." A smile appeared on his face that made his 89% gloomy face glow up. This made Techno curious.

"Where did you first eat it?"

Kengkla didn't answer the question. He seemed to have zoned out.

"Kla? Are you okay?"

"Yea, I was trying to remember where I first had this dish. I don't remember."

"Does Art know how to make it to your taste?"

"No... Not all the time. He messes up the resipe."

"Oh... So who was the one that made it perfectly?"

"Someone special..." Kengkla whispered. His head was beginning to lose itself again.

"If I got a hold of this resipe, you think I can made it as good as it was the first time?"

Kengkla looked into Techno's eyes. How ironic the question. He was losing a grip on his heart so he began plating everything.

"How about we talk about something else?"

Techno allowed Kla to place some of the foods in his plate. When he heard this, he knew what to ask about next.

"That night... You said you have trust issues. Can you tell me how that came to be?"

Kengkla lifted his eyebrows. "You got to know why I came here so at least tell me this."

"Fine... It's quite long but I'll cut some things out just so you don't get confused."

Techno moved forward, prepared to listen.

"A long time ago... I don't really remember. I had been in a on and off relationship with someone. He promised that he would never leave me but one day... He did."

Techno kept listening. Hoping for more on Kla's life but when Kla didn't continue he frowned. "Is that it?"

"Yea.. I can't remember any of the details so yea, that's it."

"Your joking right? That's not a reason to have trust issues. I mean, you don't even remember the details so how could it have affected you this much?"

Kengkla didn't reply. He hoped that Techno would be satisfied with just this and that he wouldn't have to tell him about the love of his life, who he in some place in his heart... Still loved.

"Forget about it and eat... The food will get cold soon."

Techno looked down and continued to eat. He was for some reason very hungry. He added a few of the side dishes. Eating what seemed to be for two.

Kengkla only watched as his heart melt in the feeling of being around Techno.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING...

Just wanted to thank you for reading and keeping interest. Am still busy as my classes have started. Please understand that my schedule for writing will be affected but I still love you all and hope nothing but the best for all of you.

Also, For those that don't follow me - this message is for you.

[FOUR pre-view chapters have been released. To be clear, these books are not being updated, they are just a look into what I have had in my head for a long time. Your feedback on them would be really appreciated.

The first three are related to each other - they are written in the same universe. The Pink Den.  Book 1 focuses on MewGulf, Book 2 focuses on MarkGun and Book 3 focuses on MeanPlan. All books overlap in some way - so it's best to read all of them in order to get information. Again there are currently only chapter zeros for each book - this might change in the future.

The fourth book - KING (KlaNo TinCan)
This book looks at the life of Kengkla and Technic. How they eventually get themselves involved in each other's lives. It's different from anything I've placed up here.

AGAIN - these books are not being updated. They will stay under pre-view until I find it suitable for them to be updated.]

I hope you enjoy the stories I put up. It's nice to be able to sheare my thoughts and ideas to like minded people. Again - feed back is appreciated.

Have a lovely day/night
Your author - teekay^^