~15~

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"You have a requested call from an unknown source... Says his Name is Art."

Earth looked at his assistant Tay... He was standing at the door with a phone in hand.
Earth knew that Tay was tired. They had come from a fashion show at a plaza in Central Bangkok and they would be leaving to do another one in about 2 weeks so he wanted nothing but rest.

"Give it here... Maybe it's a sponsor who saw the show."  Earth took the phone.

"This is Earth... How can I help you?"

"Hello... Am sorry to disturb you at such hours but I need to talk to you about something important."

"What is it?"

"I don't know if you remember a man by the name Kengkla..."

"Who the hell am I talking too?"

"Wait...  Just calm down a little and let me finish."

Earth was now standing. He wasn't expecting to be ambushed by his past. His head began running through his memories from his past and thought to be burnt and thrown away mental images of Kla flashed before his eyes.

He shock his head. He knew at some point this day would come. He just didn't know when. He took a deep breath in and excepted his fate.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Techno looked himself in the mirror. He liked the tux. He wouldn't tell Kla of course... He didn't want to build his ego. He turned around to check how the pants sat on his ass.

"You like it?" Kla's voice caused Techno to turn around quickly.

"It's not bad." Techno said in a flat tone.

"What about mine... Does it suit me?" Kla stood up from were he was momentarily seated.

Techno's eyes fall from head to toe. He mentally praised Kla for having an amazing body. He wanted to slowly peel the expensive tux off his skin.

"Not bad..." He said again in the same flat tone. He turned around and finished getting dressed.

Kengkla took three large steps and was standing behind Techno. He brought his hands up and placed them on Techno waist.

"Here's what I think about your tux... It's tight... Tight in the right places. It suits you." Kla's hand moved down slowly almost making it to its destination if it wasn't for the door opening.

Art stood there not wanting to retreat. He made it hard for them to continue. He had also go himself a tux for the event. After some new findings he decided to accompany Kla and Techno to the Koz event.

"I think we can go now..." Kla put his blazer on before leading the way out.

"You sure you want to come with" Kla asked Art as they prepeard to enter the car.

"I'll make notes to important announcements that you miss... When ever have you gone to such events alone Sir?"

Art entered first, asserting his presence. Kla followed after then Techno sat to his side.