~26~

TO WHO IT MAY CONCERN...

[I just want to thank you... We may be strangers but in a lot of ways you helped me, so thank you. ]
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kris was working a shift that belonged to Art. He had asked him to take over for him when he was busy with something.

Kris being the kind person he was, took the shift. After doing the slot, he went back to Kengkla's home to do daily logs. What he didn't expect to find in the back room was Kengkla.

"Where is he?"

"Excuse me, Sir... Who?"

"Art... This is his slot. You're covering for him. Where is he?"

Kris widened his eyes. "Oh... Art went to China yesterday for the meeting with Mr. Choi San."

Kengkla stood up from the chair he sat in. "I was planning on going to that meeting. He didn't inform me of this."

Kengkla walked to the door. "I'll be leaving tonight for China. If I miss Art and he gets back before me... Just give him a quick beating for me."

Kris frowned.

"Am kidding," Kla said before leaving.

Kris quickly pulled out his phone and called Art.

"It worked. He fell for it."

"Really?"

"He came looking for you but I did as you asked, I said you went to China. He's leaving tonight."

Art hung up. He was happy with how his plan was working out. He knew that Earth would rat him out, especially when he was holding his secrets. This trip gave him an opportunity. He knew who much the meeting with Mr. Choi San was important to Kla, from the first day he began working for him Kla wouldn't let Art deal with anything that had to do with Mr. Choi San. So was going to be easy, knowing how he would want to do the presentation himself Kla would find a way to china.

Art booked a room in the same hotel that Kla would be setting the meeting. He held the meeting and dealt with everything, Mr. Choi San did find it suspicious that Kla wasn't the one meeting but after a few excuses of how he was sick it was let go. After the meeting, he went back to his room.

He dressed up and went to the bar and ordered one of Kengkla's favorite Chinese alcohol.
After slipping in a few sleeping pills he asked a waiter to drop it off at Kengkla's table when he arrived as a gift from Mr. Choi San.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"It will only take a day or so... I'll be back, I promise." Kengkla picked up a bag as he said these words to Techno.

Techno understood what was happening. Kla wanted to deal with Art but he had work to cover as well.

"Be careful... He's a sneaky son of a bitch."

Kengkla smiled. Techno looked cute while he cursed.

"I'll be fine. You and your brother try to get along. Don't  get into a fight."

Techno rolled his eyes. "Kla, Art is not a good person. If he gets the chance, he will hurt you."

The mood suddenly changed and Kengkla didn't really like it. He took a few steps towards Techno, leaning in for a kiss but before he did anything he opened his mouth. "Can I kiss you?"