~24~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Why don't you come back with me? It's closer to the hospital and I'll be able to watch over you."

"No... I don't want to leave my brother. I want to be with him."

"He can come along... I don't mind."

"Really? He would want to stay with Tay so..."

"He can come too. I have a bunch of rooms in that house that needs to be filled."

"Will I still be working for you?"

"No... You stopped working for me a long time ago."

The two bodies still lay in close proximity on the old creeky bed. Kengkla had stayed the night with Techno. Making sure that Techno was alright. He now wanted Techno to come back with him to his home but they needed to talk about some serious things.

"Techno... I what you to know that I care about you... And this baby. I want nothing but the best for you and him."

Techno who felt warm in Kengkla's arms loved hearing this. It made him wonder about Art... Did Kengkla really send Art to kill the child? Or was it only Art's doing? But Techno couldn't figure out why Art would want the child dead.

" I love this place... It belonged to my grandfather. His soul lives here. I don't want to leave it." Techno said while sitting up but suddenly stopped when he felt s sharp pain in his lower back.

Kengkla immediately sat at when he saw the distorted facceal expression that displayed
pain.

" What is it? " Kengkla held Techno softly not knowing which part of his body hurt.

"My back... It hurts." Techno said while unconsciously placing his hands on his lower back. He looked down and felt pressure on his stomach. He moved off the bed and went to the small bathroom that stood close to his room. He took of the pants and felt a lot better. When he looked closely at his stomach he noticed that it had grown over night.

Kengkla walked up to him wanting to make sure everything was alright.

Techno just turned to him with a glow in his eyes and he pointed to his belly.

Kengkla lost his worrying expression and pulled smile. He took two steps closer to Techno and laid his hand on his belly. It wasn't big, it was the smallest bump but knowing what hid behind it made both of them happy.

"Now that I think about it... Your bathroom has a large bath tub and I want to soak my body in nice warm water. My bathroom only has his small shower that only one person can use at a time so... Maybe I'll come back with you but am taking Nic with me."

Kengkla let go of Techno's belly and smiled.
"Sure but you have to tell him... He will start to notice your changes so..."

"Yea... I'll tell him."

Kengkla  packed Techno's bag and Techno went to the living area. There he found Tay making something to eat while Nic watched.

"P'... What are you doing up? Are you feeling better?"  Technic stood up from the stool and walked up to his brother. Techno brought his hands up so that his brother couldn't feel the bump when they hug.

"Am fine but... I need to talk to you."

Technic took a step back as he felt the sudden change in mood. He took his set again and watched Techno sit on the sofa.

"Uhm... I didn't know how to tell you this when I first came back but now that we will be leaving this place it will be easier for you to guess what's going on."

"Leaving this place? What do you mean?"

"Am going to live with Kengkla and I wanted to know if you would come with..."

Technic widened his eyes. "What? Your joking right? This is our home... We can't leave it pluse I want to stay with Tay. His the one that took care of me after you suddenly disappeared that night."

Techno rubbed at his temples. " This isn't our home Nic... You are my home. Pluse he can come too... There is plenty of space."

"Why do you want us to go there anyway? Who is he?"

This was it. This was his chance to tell his brother. "Nic... Kengkla is.... Kengkla is the father of my child."

"Excuse me?"

Techno let out a sigh. "Am pregnant Nic."

"Wait..."

Techno closed his eyes waiting to get a lashing from his brother.

"Am gonna be an Uncle?" Technic said with the most delicated tone ever he stood up with a smile.

"Nic.... Tell him." Tay's voice came through from the kitchen reminding Technic that he also had something to tell his brother.

"Tell me what?"

Technic let out a sigh as he was no longer going to keep the secret. "While you weren't around... Me and Tay, we fooled around a bit and... Well, am pregnant."

"WHAT?"

"But this is good now... Our kids will play with each other." Technic took a step back.

Techno who was now standing, had a frown in his face.

"Did you tell him?" Kengkla came out the room with the bag. He had stayed in the room as to give the brothers some space to talk but as soon as he saw the frown on Techno's face he knew something was wrong.

"I did but guess what he told me... His pregnant."

"Why are you angry P'... Your pregnant as well so you can't be shaming me."

"Am not shaming you Nic... Look at our life's. We live in this place and you don't have a real job. How are you gonna raise a child here?"

"The same goes for you... At least I know the father of my child would not just leave me to die out in the cold. Tay took care of me and I trust that he will do the same with this child. Can you say the same P'?"

Techno was taken a back by his brothers words. He hadn't expected them. But he pushed them aside and walked to the front door.

"We are all leaving this place today... Kengkla will make sure that both you and Tay have room to stay in at his home. We'll talk about everything else... Another time."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING

Too the universal chickens ^^

I finally finished my exams so am back!
Check out the first chapter of a BL collection... It's called Royal Family.

See you Sunday
Your author ~ teekay^^

[Side Notes]

Remember the question on Kengkla being a Psychopath? I have two questions for you guys...

1. What crimes do you think Kengkla did as a psychopath to be placed in a mental institution?

2. Also if Techno were a psychopath.... What would he do for Kengkla? (Crime wise)

(Go wild... I'll take anything you give😅)