~6~

To get back up

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Techno stood outside the fancy looking restaurant. Compared to him the people that entered where obviously of a higher economic class then  he was. He could tell only looking at the clothing they wore.

He hesitated for while before deciding to enter the glass build with large chandeliers hanging everywhere. Techno felt like he was out of his element. Not long after entering a man in a black suit stopped Techno before looking him up and down.

"Do you have a reservation?" Techno could hear his accent and knew that this person was not from around here.

"Umm... No, I don't."

The man slowly blinked before speaking. "Then am afraid I'll have to ask you to leave... Right away please."

Techno suddenly felt panic fill his chest then he quickly remembered.

"Wait. Wait! I have this..." Techno managed to pull the card from his pocket before he was escorted out of the place.

The man stopped his actions then turned his head to a door not far from where they stood.

"Come with me please..." He said like nothing had happened just a few seconds before.

Techno held his breath as he followed the large male. They reached the door and  the larger male opened the door motioning for Techno to enter.

"Please... You'll be instructed on what to do once you enter. If you are having any second thoughts please decide to leave now as you will not get this chance again..."

Techno widened his eyes. He wanted this job but he didn't know exactly what it was and now he was given a choice to leave or never think of it again? What am I getting myself into?

The larger male made a guess of Techno's silence that it  was a single to him not planning to leave. "Please..." He pointed with his arm.

Techno began to move and entered the mystery room. He felt like he was entering a new world. This room was very different from the one he previously was in.

This room was darker and had dim lights. He turned around to see the large male close the door. Techno couldn't help but feel the sense of being trapped and had no knowledge of how to get out.

He looked around the room and noticed multiple booths with circler tables and metal pole's attached all the way to the ceiling. There were a couple more of the booths around the dimly lit room.  Techno couldn't think of a reason why this restaurant would have such a different room in its mitts.

He looked around, the room was starting to give him a certain vibe. Again he tried to think of a reason to why this fancy restaurant had a darker room in its space. "Hey..." Techno almost jumped out of his skin when he heard a soft voice call out from one of the booths to his right.

He hadn't seen the person before so he was surprised to hear the voice. "Are you here for the job as well?"

Techno didn't know why but the way this person was asking him sounded like he disliked Techno or he was doing something that made him angry but Techno didn't know what.

"Umm.. Yea." Techno answered in a soft voice, keeping his distance from the other male. "Oh... Okay then. Wish you luck..."

The male went back to sit in the booth, disappearing from Techno's sight. Then the door he came through opened and in walked about 3 more males. They sat down in booths that were closest to the door. Techno didn't know what to do so he copied the actions of the other males and sat down in a booth nearest to him.