~22~

[FOR THE COMMENTERS]

I mean it's not a dedication but here we go...
Here's too

elleisreadingshutup

LumDark

annoyingarya

chrisybel

Githikaswag

Jiyong_nara

Kiyoko_MG

binnyshri

For always leaving me an awesome comment. If I didn't mention it before, I love it when you guys shear your thoughts. I read every single one and I try responding to everyone as well.

Do the most, and shear your thoughts 💕

enjoy

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Art still had his phone against his ear even after the call had been cut. Kengkla's last words  him still.

After another minute or so of realizing that this meant he placed his phone down.

He couldn't come to terms with it. His plan was perfect. How can Techno still be carrying even after the amount of pills he gave him? Did he miscalculat?

He began walking back and forth the hall as he felt in the dark. He wasn't with them so he couldn't come up with something else to get rid of Techno for good. For all he knew Kengkla was now on a baby craze... Which would have been okay if the baby didn't come from Techno.

He closed his eyes as his frustration grew  internally to great heights.

He picked up his phone and scrolled down to Earth's number. He honestly didn't know what would work now but he had to try. He knew that Earth's last visit had an effect on Kengkla... Just maybe... Maybe this time it will work again. That's what he hoped.

With nothing up his sleeve... He made the call.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

"P'!" Technic widened his eyes at the sight of his brother falling to the ground. His heart began beating fast.

Tay went to pick Techno up and place him on the couch in the living room.

"What happened to you?"

Techno still with his eyes closed just responded to his worried brother. "Am just a bit dizzy... I need to sleep a bit, that's all."

Tay placed his right hand on Technic's back. "Should we take him to the hospital?"

Technic looked back in horror. "You think?"