~23~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hello?"

"Earth... We need to talk."

"Art? Why are you calling me? I thought we handled that problem?"

"No, He... He told me something that is very important. Something I didn't know before..."

"And what is that?"

"He said... He said he loves you... And that the only reason why his not trying to get you back was because..."

"Art what are you saying?"

"Techno's pregnant..."

"But I already knew of this... Art what game are you playing now?"

"Do you like it? It's the new plan I have and you're going to help me again."

"Art, I already did my part... Did it not work?"

"No, he somehow found out about Techno's pregnancy and it is all his thinking about."

"How did he find out?"

"I don't know... I thought I solved it but..."

"But what?"

"Never mind... I need help."

"How am I helping you this time?"

"The story I told you just now... About how he his not with you because of the baby... I want Techno to hear it from you."

"Oh? How will this get you what you want?"

"If Techno thinks that his nothing but an anchor holding Kengkla down then he will by all means cut himself out of Kengkla's life."

"How sure are you of that?"

"I know men like Techno... He'll definitely want nothing to do with Kla after he hears this."

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Technic keep his mind on his brother as the car to numerous tunes as they go closer and closer to their destination. As the car went of a speed bump Technic looked over to Kengkla.

"Are you here for something business related?"

Kengkla not expecting Technic to speak was a bit shocked by his words. "Uhm, no..."

"Then why are you here?"

"I actually... I dropped your brother off"

Technic's eyes grew large. "You dropped him off? Are you aware of the state his in? Why didn't you take him to the hospital instead of bringing him here... Do you know what's wrong with him?"

Kengkla was overwhelmed by the questions that Technic was throwing at him. He guessed that Techno didn't tell his brother anything leaving Technic to panic.

Kengkla thought about it for a moment. He didn't want to be the one to tell Techno's baby brother what was happening with him.

He wasn't sure if  Techno would be happy with that... So he came up with something.