~4~ (L)

We lost everything    

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Techno closed the door. He had finally convinced the land lord to solve his problem tomorrow. He sat back down in the same dirty sofa as before. He opened his contact list with the intention of calling Nic but he got a message from the hospital.

When he opened it, he saw a bank statement telling him how much he was to pay the hospital for the services he had received. Not long after a notification from his work group chat popped up onto his screen. Techno felt as if the world was ending. He scrolled down, quickly reading the message. When he was done he realized that he was now officially unemployed.

He sighed as he looked at the next message to pop up.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Manager: You will receive your salaries tomorrow midday. I hope you all can bounce back from this. It was nice having you all as my co-workers.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Techno's mind tried to wrap around what just happened. A lot of things were happening at once. They didn't give him enough time to think over anything or process the situations.

He put his phone down as it was not giving him any solutions. He noticed the time was close to hitting 2am.

Technic had been gone for 2 hours now. Techno tried to call him but it was taking him straight to voice mail. He was slowly getting upset while he masked his worries.

He walked out of the apartment down the stairs in the direction of the bar Technic recently started working at.

It wasn't far from were they stayed. He passed a few corner shops and went through 2 alleys and 30 minutes later he had arrived. It was a well known place that got a fairly large crowd of people. That day wasn't so different because it was a Friday end of the month.

He walked in to close proximity of people dancing and drinking all around him. He struggled to pass people as they jumped and throw them selfs in all directions. Once Techno was able to get passed the crowd he went to look for Technic at the bar but to his surprise he wasn't there. Instead it was a friend of Technic that Techno got to know over a few meetings.

"Ahh...Tay?!" Techno called to him as loud as he could, trying to get his attention. He seemed to notice Techno's call but didn't see were it came from. So Techno raised his arms trying to get Tay to look at him. "Tay!" Techno called again and this time Tay saw him. He put down a glass he was holding and walked towards Techno.

"Hey P'No!" He screamed trying to be louder then the music playing in the club. "I haven't seen you in a while P'!" He smiled and his dazzling white teeth deared to blind Techno's eyes. "Yea..."
For a moment Techno was hypnotized by his smile but he soon remembered what he came here for. "Have you seen Technic?!" The bar tender frowned before leaning forward. "Huh? I didn't get that!!" Techno leaned forward ready to repeat himself. "HAVE YOU SEEN TECHNIC!!?" Tay's face turned into one of someone who just realized something. "Yea... I did. He came in an hour ago!"

Techno listened carefully trying to get every word that came out of Tay's mouth. "He didn't look to good...He ordered some pretty strong stuff and he didn't seem like he wanted to stop..." Even though Tay started to talk in a low voice as he explained, Techno heard every thing he said and now his worries boiled up to the surface. "Where is he?!" Techno made it a mission to find his brother. "Uhm...In a corner table at the back there..." Tay pointed to a crowded area near the back of the club. Techno stood up not thinking to thank Tay, he began walking to the back but only half way to his destination Techno was stopped by a hand holding tightly onto his arm.