All of me (2\2)

Season: 03 - Episode: 04

→ Season: 03 - Episode: 04 ←

Third Pov

After everyone ate dessert, Julie's dad decided to show them the house, that explains why right now, everyone was standing in the garage, Cristal exchange a look with Luke, before grabbing a guitar, and seating on the couch, she starts playing the song they wrote earlier that day -"What would I do without your smart mouth Drawing me in, and you kicking me out Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down What's going on in that beautiful mind I'm on your magical mystery ride And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright"- Luke starts singing with his eyes locked on Julie, Carlos and his dad were looking at the scene with attention, Alex grabbed Willies hand, Reggie whos was seating beside Cristal watching his girlfriend play, puts his hand on her thigh -" My head's under water But I'm breathing fine You're crazy and I'm out of my mind"- Luke sings -" 'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you"- Luke sings, Cristal could see Julie's smie going wider, He lift his hand for the girl to grab -" How many times do I have to tell you Even when you're crying you're beautiful too The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood You're my downfall, you're my muse My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you"- Luke sings, Julie grab his hand -" My head's under water But I'm breathing fine You're crazy and I'm out of my mind"- Luke pulls Julie close putting his arms on her waist, Julie arms wrapps around his neck -"'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you Give me all of you"- as the song goes their foreheads touch -" Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts Risking it all, though it's hard 'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you I give you all of me And you give me all, all of you, oh"- Luke ends the song and Julie kisses him passionatly, Reggie gives his girlfriend a quick peek on the lips and she puts the guitar back in it's place.

Julie's dad was holdin the tears, he clears his troath -"It's a beautiful song"- he says -"Thank you, I was inspired"- Luke says winking at Julie -"How did you boys met each other?"- Ray asks seating down -"We all went to the same school"- Alex says, that was true, Cristal chuckles -"Me and Alex had the biggest crush on Luke"- She says, Luke chuckles at that -"Both of you?"- Ray asks, and the sibillings nod -" I've meet Reggie when Alex took him to pick me up at ballet class"- Cristal smiling at the boy -"I remember that day, I saw you dancing in there, like an angel"- Reggie says, Cristal almost melts in front of everyone -" I love you"- She says giving a peek on the lips -"I love you"- he answers, ray gives them a nostalgic smile -"You two remind me of, me and Rose"- he says -"We couldn't stay away from each other for five minutes"- he says nostalgicaly, Cristal smiles at him -"Oh trust me, these can off of each other for two minutes, it's discusting"- Alex says causing everyone to laugh -"Don't act like you and lover boy aren't like that too"- Cristal says, she leans in resting her head on Reggie's neck, she was tired making the boys visible for that long, it drained her strenghs, Reggie passes his arms though her waist -"Just a little longer"- he says kissing the top of her head -"It's getting late, we should go"- Luke says, looking worried at Cristal, Luke stand up just like all of the boys, Reggie had his arms on her waist and the the girl had her back against his chest, he was the only thing keeping her stand -"It was very lovely to meet you Sr"- Luke says, the say there goodbyes, Julie walks them thought the door, and as soon as her dad can't see them anymore they puff out.

Julie's garage

Cristal was laying on the couch, actually, she was laying on top of Reggie, with her head on his chest looking up at him, he had one hand on her waist and the other one playing with her hair -"You know tonight I forgot for a single moment that we died"- Cristal says -"Almost like when we're performing, or when I was dancing"- Cristal says -"I've been meaning to ask you..."-Reggie says -"Why don't dance anymore?"- Reggie asks slowly, Cristal looks him in the eyes -"I'm just scared I can't anymore since I haven't danced in 23 years"- Cristal says -"I love when you dance, it's really hot you know?"- Reggie whispers the last part, Cristal looks into his eyes once more -"Then I'll give you a private show sometime"- She whispers back winking at him, before closing her eyes -"Good night Reg"- Cristal says -"Good night princess, I love you"- Reggie says kissing the top of her head -"I love you"- She answers back, Reggie closes his eyes with her words wondering trhough his head, *Then I'll give you a private show sometime* Reggie was definetly looking foarwd to that.

"-Reggie says -"Why don't dance anymore?"- Reggie asks slowly, Cristal looks him in the eyes -"I'm just scared I can't anymore since I haven't danced in 23 years"- Cristal says -"I love when you dance, it's really hot you know?"- Reggie whispers t...

Word Count: 1.090

-Please vote

-Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section

-Things will probably get heated next chapter 😏

-leh_rgo-