Finally Free (2\2)

Season: 01 - Episode: 06

→ Season: 01 - Episode: 06 ←

Third Pov

Luke, Reggie, Alex, and Cristal were at the garage as Julie walks in looking at the four ghosts -"We're so sorry"- Reggie sings popping out of being Luke -"So sorry"- Alex sings doing the same thing -"We're super-duper, crazy, stupid"- Luke sings -"Sorry"- Cristal sings with the boys harmonizing -"In case you missed it, we're really sorry"- Reggie says -"Yeah, I got that part"- Julie says -"We've been here for like three hours"- Alex says high fiving Reggie -"We almost sang to your little brother"- Cristal says -"He comes in here a lot. Mainly to use the bathroom"- Reggie says -"Yeah, It's not our favorite part of the day"- Alex points out, Cristal nods agreeing with him -"But, Julie it wasn't OK that we flaked on the dance last night. We know we let you down"- Luke says -"Yeah, and none of us wanted to disappoint you. You're the best thing that happened to us since we became ghosts"- Alex says -"So in hopes that you'll rejoin the band, we booked a new gig"- Luke says approaching her, Reggie discreetly put one of his hands around Cristal waist making the girl smile -"A mega important, life-changing gig"- Reggie says -"Ok, check it out tons of managers go here to listen to new bands. All we gotta do is blow them all away and we're living the dream"- Luke says -"So this means a lot to you, huh? Kind of how playing in front of my whole school meant a lot to me"- Julie says sarcastically -" Sounds like sarcasm. I'm starting to think our plan isn't working"- Reggie whispers to Cristal -"Look we know we messed up"- Alex says -"But we need you in the band"- Cristal says -" Of course you do because without me, no one can see you guys playing, You know I thought that the music we were writing was special, but you're too obsessed with your past to even care"- Julie yells at Luke, this was not gonna end up good, Cristal felt Reggie's grip on her waist get tighter meaning he also thought this wouldn't end well-"I do care, Our band has a real chance at greatness. I'm not gonna let that gt away from us again"- Luke yells back -"Right. So then why did you bail on me to get back at Trevor?"- Julie asks but she doesn't allow Luke to answer -" I'll tell you why. 'cause there is only one thing you care about, and that's yourself"- Julie yell walking away, Luke just stands there looking at the girl disappeared feel the weight of her words, Cristal exchanges worried looks with Alex -"Dude she didn't mean it"- Alex says, but luke turns around -"Luke"- Cristal yells but here had already puffed out -"Shit"- The girl curses under her breath -"Where is he going?"- Reggie asks confused -"remember what today is Reg?"-Cristal looking at him a little sad like she predicted it did not end well.

Alex, Reggie, and Cristal puffs in front of Julie -"D-Do you got a sec?"- Alex asks, Julie seats in a different position ignoring them -"Oh my Gosh she can't see us anymore!"- Reggie says, Cristal close her breathing deeply, she really like him, but something his clueless pissed her off, Cristal seats closer to where Julie was -"Julie please"- Alex says again, Julie looks up -"I already told you that I'm done with the band"- Julie says -"Yeah, we know, all right? But before you decide that forever we just..."- Alex says trying to find the words -"We wanted you to know that Luke isn't a selfish as you think"- Cristal says -"Yeah, you've got him all wrong"- Reggie says, Julie scoffs and turns back to the book -"You remember that song, Emily? Can we at least show you who that's actually about?"- Cristal asks.