Reconnecting

Season: 03 - Episode: 09 ←

trigger: You're gonna cry (I mean it)

Third Pov

The day it happened neither Crystal nor her friends noticed at first, the day had started normally, Crystal was now two months into the pregnancy and she spent the day, working on a song she started writing many years ago when she was 14 it was a very, very special song. Little did she know that Reggie also spent the day working on a special song too, but in the garage with the boys, since Crystal was in Julie's bedroom with her.

It was past five when Julie's dad, Ray, softly opened Julie's door, finding his daughter seating by the bed with her keyboard on her lap, and her friend crossed legged in front of her leaning against the headboard, with one hand on her belly and the other holding a notebook, the girls look up to face him -"Hey sweety you didn't tell me your friends were coming over today"- Ray says, Julie frowns her eyebrows at her father confused -"Why did you use the plural? there is only Crystal here"- Julie asks, her father smiles  -"Yeah, I saw the boys talking in the garage, the weird thing was that they seemed surprised to see me"- Ray says, Crystal feels her heart race, she walks up to Julie's dad touching slightly on the shoulder, that made her eyes wider even more, so she turned to Julie -"It worked"- Is all Crystal is able to say before running down the stairs straight to the garage, once she arrived she sees the boys still confused by their encounter with Ray -"We're back"- Crystal says laughing, Reggie, Luke, Alex and Willie look at each other shocked, that slight glow wasn't there anymore, and they didn't look too pale anymore, Alex walks up the table and picks up the water bottle taking a sip, his eyes immediately wide -"We're back"- He says, Reggie runs to Crystal, lifting her oof the ground, everyone was laughing now, even Ray and Carlos who were confused with the situation, Crystal kisses her fiance deeply, fellin his hand softly on her belly -"I love you"- She mutters against his lips -"I love you more"- He answers smiling, that night was one of the best and the first night of Crystal and her friends new life.

~ Two Weeks later ~

Alex and Crystal were standing in front of their parent's house holding hands, both siblings feeling a mix of excitement, nervous, anxious and happiness, after they came back to life two weeks ago, it takes all of them long to realize they had to talk to their families and try to explain everything, the first one to take that action was surprisingly Luke, and to say it was emotional was little, just hearing about how they cried and hugged each other and that Luke fixed things with his mom, made Crystal cry a lot, she blamed it on the pregnancy hormones -"Do you think this is going to go well?"- Alex asks his sister clearly nervous -"Well let's see, we died and came back, you have boyfriend, I'm engaged and pregnant..."- Crystal says, Alex, sighs -"got it"- He says, after one more deep breath, Crystal presses the doorbell, her sister Riley was already preparing her parents as much as she could.