The lake (1\2)

Season: 03 - Episode: 02

→ Season: 03 - Episode: 02 ←

third pov

Cristal didn't think Reggie would react so well about what happened between her Bobby, she was expecting him to yell at her or at least be mad at her, but he was surprisingly cool about it, at least that's what she thought at first when Bobby left and Reggie was normal with her, but then she realizes he had a thoughtful expression on his face, but she knew something was wrong when they went to sleep and he didn't cuddle her, Reggie would never refuse a cuddle, Cristal barely slept that night, her mind was trying to find a way to talk to Reggie without starting a fight, which did not happen based on the fact that right now, they were at the abandoned lake, that nobody knew about but the two of them, it would've been complete romantic if they weren't yelling at each other -"I don't believe you Reg"- Cristal says -"What is the big deal? something happened between me and Bobby, but it's over now"- She continuos -"But why didn't you tell me?"- he asks passing his hands through his hair -"I didn't think it would change things"- She yells at him -"This changes everything"- Reggie screams at her, Cristal chuckles coldly -"Why? Cause I dated Bobby, cause him and I had sex?"- Cristal asks -"because you weren't honest with me, you should have told me"- Reggie says that shuts Cristal out, the girl realizes that he wasn't mad about her history with Bobby, he was mad because she didn't tell him -"Why didn't you tell me? and be honest this time"- Reggie says lower sitting down after a deep breath, Cristal approaches him sitting beside him -"I was scared"- Cristal says sounding more like a whisper -"I was scared you wouldn't like me if told you"- Cristal says looking down at the grass - "I was scared you wouldn't want to be with me anymore"- she says still not looking at him, she was embarrassed to have that conversation, Cristal hated admitting she was scared of things, everyone knew that, she could be terrified but she would never say it out loud, but her sentence shocked Reggi for the simple reason that she admity she was scared -"Hey, Look at me"- Reggie says, the girl lifts her head looking inside his blue eyes, Reggie grabs by the waist pulling her closer, on way that she was on his lap -"It's completely impossible for me to stop liking, no, to stop loving you, it's completely impossible for me to not want you"- He says looking at her deep green eyes -"Okay? I love you"- He says opening a smile -"I love you"- She says back at him -"No more secrets"- he says -"No more secrets"- She repeats before peeking his lips, the pull away, Cristal with her arms around his neck and her hands playing with his hair lightly, Reggie loved the way she looked at him, it was like she was looking at the gorgeous thing in the world -"Wanna go for a swim?"- she asks biting her lower lip -"don't do that"- Reggie says almost instantly -"What"- Cristal asks confused -"don't bite your lip"- Reggie says, Cristal still confuse shakes it off -"So, do you wanna go for a swim?"- She asks again, Reggie smirks at her and nods, Cristal and Reggie stand up facing each other looking in each other eyes, Cristal pulls her shirt off, throwing on the ground without breaking the eyes contact, Reggie's eyes flicked almost looking away from her eyes to her body, he takes his shirt off and Cristal almost breaks eyes contact this time, her hands go to her shorts pulling them down slowly, Reggie's breath dissapears, it was always like this, it doesn't matter how many times he looks at her, she always left him breathless, Reggie unbuckele his jeans and takes them of off, they both stay there for a while just, looking at each other eyes, the boy starts running twoards Cristal, he grabs he by the waist jumping on the lake. Cristal smiles as soon as she feels the cold water around her, she always loved the water, she emerges to the surface taking a deep breath and looks at Reggie who a big smile on his face -"What?"- she asks swimming closer to him -"Just looking at the most beautiful thing in the whole wide world"- Reggie says smiling at her, Cristal let a giggle out before splashing water into him.

-

They've been in the water for a little bit more the two hours, just splashing water in each other and swimming, right now Reggie had his hands in the girl's waist, she had her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck ad was playing with wet hair, there was no sound around them but the water -"I can believe nobody found this place after 25 years"- Cristal says, Reggie nods, just looking at him was enough to make her knees weak, his blue eyes popping out even more because of the water reflection, instantly Cristal bites her bottom lip -"Don't do that"- Reggie says again tightening his grip on her waist -"Why?"- She asks again this time waiting for an answer -"Because you don't know what it does to me"- He says, because of the proxmity Cristal saw his eyes turning into a dark blue with that sentense -"You have no idea what it makes me wanna to do to you"- he continues leaving kisses at her neck, Cristal grabs his face making him face, he aproaches him even more, she bits his earlob before whispering -"Than show me"-.

Word Count: 1.000

-Guess who is back? ME

-Please vote

- feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section

-see you soon

-leh_rgo-