Willex (2\2)

Season: 02 - Episode: 05

→ Season: 02 - Episode: 05 ←

Third Pov

Willie knew what he's unfinished business was, he found out when he listened to Cristal's conversation with Alex, when he died in that accident he was skating home, he had called his parents telling them he had something to say, but the car came first and he never got the chance to say it, right now he was outside Julie's garage sitting n the ground, thinking about Alex, Willie hurt Alex once more by coming there, but he just had nowhere else to go, he needed someone that cares about him so he looked for Alex, Willie was in love with Alex, but tell him now was only gonna hurt him, he was so caught in his thoughts that he didn't even notice Alex sitting next to him, he only realizes once he feels Alex gaze on him -"I was gonna come out to my parents"- Willie says not looking at the blonde boys -"I was on my best friends house and I told her that I wanted to come out t my parents but I was scared, she told me that I had to be honest with them and with myself even tho something told me that the advice was more to her and to me, so I grabbed me skate and rush over to his house, died before I got there, two years ago"- Willie said still not looking at Alex -"I'm sorry you never go to tell them"- Alex says, for the first time in the day Willie gaze at the boy, they were close, close like they were that in the museum when Willie almost kissed him, diference was tht this time Willie didn't almos kiss Alex, he actually kissed him, Willie doesn't quite know how it happened neither did Alex, one moment they were inches apart looking at each others lips, the next their lips were conected, Willie's hand were on Alex shoulder and Alex'a were on Willie's chest, Willie and Alex pull apart, taking a deep breath touching their foreheads, Alex was smiling widely, he's been wanting to do that for so long, Willie pull away -"I shouldn't have done that"- Willie says blushing, Alex shakes his head roughly -"You are not shuting me out Willie, not again, You just kissed me"- Alex says a little too loud, loud enough for Cristal who inside the garage still cudle with Regie to hear, and give a big smile -"I'm gonna get destroyed by the jolts Alex"- Willie shots back -"No you're not"- Alex says confident, Willie looks at him confused -"I got a plan"- He says standing up and ofering his hand to Willie -"Trust me"- Alex says looking inside his eyes, Wilie grabs Alex hands standing up, and just like that the two host puff out of Julie's house.

They pop inside of Riley's room, Riley jumps on the chair with the scare -"Jezz, I need to put a bell on you guys"-Riley says turning to face Alex -"Hey Alex"- Riley says smiling, Willie who was beside Alex look at the blonde girl with widen eyes -"Rileys?"- He asks shocked passing his hand in front of her she couldn't see him -"You know her?"- Alex asks confused, Riley looks at him confused -"who are talking to?"- She asks confused -"My hmm... my ghost friend?"- Alex says more like a question looking at Willie, who only laughs at the boy choice of words -"Willie this my sister Riley"- Alex says, Riley's eyes go wide in shocked just like Willie's -"Willie as in William?"- Riley call shocked -"Yeah, he died"- Alex starts -"Tow years ago on a traffic acident when he was going home"- Riley says smiling -"He was my bestfriend A"- The girl continous smiling -"I can't beleive I ended up liking Riley's brother"- Willie says causing Alex to blush hard -"You like him don't you?"- Riley asks teasingly, Alex looks at Willie -"Yeah I do, I like him a lot"-Alex say -"So what brings you too here?"- Riley asks, at that same time a jolt passes through Willie's body causing him to groan -"Long story short we need you help with something"- Alex says and goes on explaining Willie and Riley his plan.

-Do you think it's gonna work?"- Willie asks Alex, the three of them were standing in front of Willie's parent's house, the blonde ghost doesn't answer instead he grabs Willie's hand intertwining their fingers, and looks at Riley nodding at her, Riley takes a deep breath knocking on the door, after a couple of minutes Willie's mom opens the door, she smiles widely at the sight of Riley -"Hey sweety I've missed you, haven't come here since..."- His mom trails off -"Yeah, That's actually the reason I'm here, I found a letter that he wrote for you and your husband"- Riley says, Willie's mom immediately tells her to come in, with the two ghosts following her, Alex had that idea after remembering what Julie did for Luke, Willie's dad walks into the room and Willie grip tighten around Alex hand -"Here"- Riley says giving the letter to them, as they were reading the tears streaming their faces could be seen from all across the room.

dear Mom and Dad, I don't quite know how to tell you this but here it goes my try, I really hope that both of you will support me on that decision, because you're my parents and should love me for who I am, no matter who I decide to love, so with that said I wanna open up to you about my sexuality, It's been a while now since I realize I actually boys, not girls, I'm gay, and I know that implies not being accepted by society, but I don't care about society, I care about you guys, I love you and I hope you'll understand.                                                                                                               with love, Willie.

Willie's parents were crying, but his mom had a small smile on her face -"He was gonna tell us"- She says -"We already suspected"- Willie's dad says Willie eyes go wide but a smile appear on his face -"We love Willie for who he is and his sexuality was never gonna change that, we love him and we miss him, I wish could tell him it's okay to love anyone"- His dad says Willie was crying, but he didn't even notice Alex beside him with a single tear falling on his cheek, seen Willie's parents being cool about made him wish his parent were like that too, what he didn't see was that Riley also had one tear on her cheek for the same reason as him -"Thank you for giving us this "- Willie mom says -"Sure"- Riley says -"I should get going"- She continues, she says her goodbyes, and she looks over to see Alex and Willie they were already gone, Riley kinda figured as much, since Willie needed to cross over.

Alex and Willie show up in the middle of the garage, Scaring the hell out of Cristal and Reggie who were making out on the couch, Reggie was on top of her with his hands on her bare hips, Cristal had one hand on his messy hair and the other on his bare chest, Both Reggie and her were shirtless -"Oh God, You two need really need to get a room"- Willie says covering his eyes but laughing loudly -"No I don't, Get off my sister and a put a shirt on before I lose it and you won't have an upper body to wear the shirt"- Alex says on his discussed tone, Reggie lifts his hand on redemption before doing what he said, Cristal looks at Alex with a smirk -"And you young lady"- Alex starts, He doesn't get to finish as Willie peeks his shoulder, he was glowing like the three ghosts were when Julie saved them, Willie looks at his wrist seeing Caleb stamp disappear, That was when Alex found out that he wasn't going to cross over or get destroyed, he was going to be fine just like them, so in act of happiness, Alex pulls Willie by the waist once again, kissing him passionatly, Willie's arms go to his neck involuntary, Cristal who had put her shirt on was trying to scream or jump in happiness, Reggie was smiling, Luke had walked in room at some point, had a small smile on his face he was happy for Alex, everyone was happy for Alex and Willie, but no one was happier them the two ghosts kissing each other.

Word Count: 1.422

-Please Vote

- Quick Question: Do you guys think I should explore a possible past relationship between Luke and Alex?

-(Also I may or may have a heat Cristal and Reggie's scene)

-See you tomorrow

-leh_rgo-