I like me better (2\2)

Season: 03 - Episode: 03

→ Season: 03 - Episode: 03 ←

third Pov

Julie's household

Julie decided to invite the four ghosts that lived in her garage to watch a movie on her tv in the bedroom, So now Julie was laying in the middle of the bed, with Luke on her right side, holding her by the waist, on the left side was Alex, on the ground, it was Cristal and Reggie, he was leaning his back against the bed, Cristal was seated between his legs, with her back against his chest, her arms resting on his knees, and her hands intertwined with his -"What movie are we watching?"- Alex asks as Julie turns the tv on -"I was thinking Star wars"- Julie says -"I can work with that"- Alex says -"Me too"- Luke says -"Fine by me, Reg?"- Cristal ask her boyfriend -"Sure"- he says ore entretained by the tv, as Julie puts the movie, Cristal couldn't help but with she was a bee, just to see how Riley's date was going.

Iced skating ring

For Riley's surprise when she encountered Flynn at the ice skating ring, it was awkward at all, it was like all the other ways they've hanged out, right now Riley was trying to convince Flynn to enter the ring -"C'mon you can do it"- The girl says to the brunette offering her hands for her to grab -"What if I can't?"- Flynn asks nervous -"Than I'm falling with you until you learn"- Riley says, hesitating, Flynn grab both of Riley's hands entering the ring slowly, a big smile appears on her face when she realizes she hasn't fallen -"I told you could do it"- Riley says, she slowly starts skating softly pulling Flynn along with her -"Try to copy my moves"- Riley says, Flynn does her best to do as Riley says, it was fun, Flynn had a freedom feeling, and Riley's hand against her, made shivers down her spine, there was music playing on the background, that Flynn recognized as "I like me better" by Lauv, Riley noticed too, in fact, she even singing along, -"Sing louder"- Flynn asks, she loves the sound of her voice, Riley blushes a little -"Only if you dance with me"- Riley answer, Flynn smile, she Grabs Riley by the waist, Riley almost gasp by the sudden act, Riley put her arms around the girl's neck shyly, and them start singing -"Midnight to the morning cooffe burning to the hours talking"- Riley starts singing a little louder, some of the people who were around start staring, but right now the only thing that matter was the girls looking into each others eyes -"Damn, I lie me better when I'm with you, I like me better when I'm with you, I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time 'cause I like me better when I'm you"- Riley sings, Flynn wanted to kiss her right there right now, but she felt pushed away from the grl by some one else, Riley hit the ice making a loud noise, She touch her lip who was definetly cut, she looked up to face a couple fo teenage boys, they were around them, looking eivelish, Riley cursed under her breath, she had a feeling she didn't fall own her own, she was pushed.

Julie's household

They were in the middle of the movie when Cristal felt like she was gonna puke, a flash of pain passed through her body, she feels something wet on her lower lip when she passed her hand through it, she saw blood, something in her mind was screaming Riley's name over and over, she stand up looking at Alex, Julie pressed pause on the film seeing the little line of blood on her lip, Alex looked perfectly fine -"What happened?"- Alex asks -"Something is wrong with Riley"- Cristal says -"Why are you bleeding?"- Luke asks -"I was watching the movie and suddenly I felt a pain on my whole body, and the cut appeared on my lip"- Cristal says, but was Alex fine, than it hit her, Cristal wakes up to Julie -"Sorry"- She says before, slapping Julie's arm, Luke, Reggie and Alex, put their hand on their left arm -"You guys felt it?"- Julie asks completely shocked, the boy's nod -"I got to go"- Cristal says, -"I'm going with you"- Alex says standing up, Cristal closed her eyes puffing out.

Ice Skating ring

Riley stand up in a flash after she saw the boys, she was not going to be a scared little girl, Flynn did not seem fazed either -"What do we have here?"- One of the boys says -"Two pretty girls, who need to be with the right men, to fix them"- Another one of the guys says, Riley chuckles coldly, with the answer on tip of her tongue -" Who told you they're broken?"- A voice is heard from behind Riley, she didn't need to look to know it was Alex -"Even if she was none of you are even close to being the right men, you're actually pretty disgusting"- This time it was a girl's voice, Cristal's to be more exact -"So you're defending two homosexual?"- the guy asks, cristal sighs, Alex laughs like already knew what she was gonna say -"You know it's guys like you, that made think why I'm into guys"- Cristal says sarcasticaly -"Leave the to alone"- another voice is heard, this time Flynn expression turns to shock, Riley looks at was someone they've never seen before -"Yeah, leave them be"- Another strange voive is heard -"Aren't you ashamed, of being like that, it's discussing"- the guy spit on Flynn's face, she take a few steps beck, amost falling because of the ice -"Don't you dare talk to her like that"- For her suprise it was Riley herself who said that -"Why? you scared I'll hurt your girlfriend feelings?"- He says, for the second time Cristal chuckled coldly, by now she was done with this, she wanted to keep going on her date with Flynn, so instead of answer the question, Riley walked up to Flynn, grabbed her shirt pulling her, Riley kissing Flynn in front of everyone, she heard cheers and curses, but none of that matter but the girl in front of her, the kiss was sweet and rough at the same time, it tasted like gumm and blood, Riley felt Flynn's hands on her cheeks pulling her close, it was fireworks inside their stoamach, the kiss took a long time to end, and when it did, their forehead touching, and a smile on their faces, the boys had left, even Cristal and Alex weren't there anymore -"You're not disgusting, you're actually pretty tasty"- Riley says causing the girl to chuckle -"Shall we go get something to eat?"- Flynn asks the blonde gil nods -"just more thing"- Riley says, and the next thing she knew they were kissing again.

Word Count: 1.144

-Please vote

- Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section

-ps: This chapter is here to prove that for each hate comment they are a lot more supportive one, love is love, no matter the gender or sexual option, everyone is welcome here, and only DMS t talk (Love ya)

-See you soon

-leh_rgo-