When I look at you (2\2)

Season: 03 - Episode: 06 ←

→ Season: 03 - Episode: 06 ←

Third Pov

Something was wrong, that was the only thing Cristal was sure of, Carlos entered the garage today and he saw the five ghosts there, he was able t trip over Alex's leg, but Cristal wasn't using her powers, but things got weirder when it happened again, Carlos could see and touch them and so does Julie's dad, and Bobby who Alex bumped into when he walking around, it was like everyone could see them, which made no sense since they were ghosts, right? there is no way they could have come back to life, right? But right now, their focus was on rehearsing for the holiday show Julie booked them -"We need a key change here, mabey move to a higher range, Like this"- Cristal says playing the keyboard -"Yeah, I like that"- Julie says smiling -"We still need to finish the lyrics tho"- Luke says -"True"- Julie says, the act was three songs long, one cover and two originals -"We're working on it"- Cristal says giving them a small smile -"You know what helps with that?"- Ray says entering the garage, again Cristal wasn't using her powers but he could see them -"Singing something else"- He says smiling at Julie -"Your mom used to do it"- He says as Carlos entered the room, smiling at Reggie, they had become really closer during these two weeks -"We could try that"- Alex says 

-"Does any one have anything?"- Luke asks, Cristal's hands shot open -"I do"- she says, Ray sits on the couch, while Carlos sits on top of an amp beside Reggie -"Let's hear it"- Ray says, Cristal takes a deep breath and starts the song on the keyboard -"Everybody needs inspiration Everybody needs a song A beautiful melody When the night's so long 'Cause there is no guarantee That this life is easy"- Cristal was singing with her eyes closed, feeling every word of the song -"Yeah, when my world is falling apart When there's no light to break up the dark That's when I, I I look at you When the waves Are flooding the shore and I can't Find my way home anymore That's when I, I I look at you"- She sings, Reggie couldn't hold his smile, just like Alex and Luke, they just loved how she lost her fear of singing alone in front of people -"When I look at you, I see forgiveness I see the truth You love me for who I am Like the stars hold the moon Right there where they belong And I know I'm not alone Yeah, when my world is falling apart When there's no light to break up the dark That's when I, I I look at you When the waves Are flooding the shore and I can't Find my way home anymore That's when I, I I look at you"- She sings -" You appear just like a dream to me Just like Kaleidoscope colors that Cover me, all I need Every breath that I breathe Don't you know you're beautiful? Yeah, yeah, yeah When the waves Are flooding the shore and I can't Find my way home anymore That's when I, I I look at you I look at you You appear just like a dream To me"- She finishes looking at Reggie with a smile on her face, Ray claps and then leaves to take a phone call with Carlos following him -"I wrote this song during time I forgot about Reggie"- Crista begins, she then looks at her boyfriend -"Even when I didn't remebered you, you were my safe spot, you kept me sane"- She says, Reggie winks at her -"I love you"- he says -"I love you too, I'm really glad I kissed you that day, or we would never know what would have happened"- She says smilng, then her eyes go wide -"That's it"- Cristal says opening the lyric to the song they were working on and handing to Luke, for Julie and Luke to sing -" You melt me when you get this close, like the snowflakes on your winter coat"- Luke reads for her, holding the pencil -"Baby, Kiss me or we'll never know"- Cristal says, she stops closing her eyes -"We can blame it on the mistletoe"- Cristal says, as Luke write it down -"Julie your dad is a genious"- Reggie says causing the girl to laugh -"Okay, let's get to work, the show is in two days"- Julie says, winning a lot of yes m'mans.

-

It was dark when Cristal reach the location she was looking for, it was hard to sneak out of the garage without the boys knowing, but it had to be done if wanted to find what was happening, the place was dark, but she knew it was there where the answer was or least someone who knew them, claps was heard through the place and the lights went on, revealing Caleb sitting in one of tables -"I knew it was just a matter of time before you come looking for me, but it took longer than I expected"- Caleb says, as Cristal took a seat in front of him -"So you do know what's going on?"- She asks back causing him to chuckle -"yes, I didn't think it was possible, but I do"- He answers entertained by the question -"then what is happening?"- she asks, she was feeling nauseous, like was gonna puke at any second -"Well, how is it that people say if you live a lie too long"- He started -"It becomes true"- Cristal answers -"The five of you have been living like your life, so that means"- He cut himself off, waiting for cristal to get it -"We're coming back to life?"- She asks, Caleb nods, he hated that was happening -"It's a little more complicated than that, for that happened you ould need to bee bound at someone here and hae some one on the other side who's willing to help, do recal anyone?"- Caleb says, Cristal eyes go wide and her heart races -"Julie's mom"- She says under her breath -"Well, that is one of thing going on"- Caleb says -"But if I'm write you should come back to life close to new years"- he says -"And there also the preggnancy fact"- Caleb says, Cristal's heart stop -"Are you trying to tell me that I'm"- She starts -"Pregnant, yes"- Caleb says, Cristal puts her head under the table, puking on te floor, this was just too much -"Oh Shit"- She says before puffing out of Caleb's club, She was happy about the news, but was it possible, all these good things happen without a priece?

Word Count: 1.100

-Please vote

-The next chapters are the Christmas special (yay)

-So... What did you think of this chapter? let me know in the comment section

-See you soon-

-leh_rgo-