Jealous (1\2)

Season: 01 Episode: 03

→ Season: 01 Episode: 03 ←

Third pov

After the band performed with Julie and puffed out, everyone was asking where the band went, they were in the middle of the crowd, Cristal missed performing with them and that was magical, -"wait were those holograms?"- a girl asks -"Yes! Yes, they were holograms. I plugged in the ceiling projector before the show. I'd explain it but it involves algorithms and science stuff"- Julie says, Cristal chuckle she never thought she was going to be called a hologram -"That's wild they can see us when we're playing but not when the music ended"- Luke says -"We should double-check"- Reggie says, he gets up on a standard and shakes his but around, making Cristal laugh loud -"nice butt"- Cristal points out Reggie blushes and come back to where he was before -" I don't... Don't think they can see us"- Reggie says -"I wish I couldn't see you"- Alex says annoyed by the boy -"Okay people show is over. Let's get back to class, please"- The women who Cristal assumed was the principal said -"Let's go wait for Julie on the hallway"- Luke says, and just like that they puff out, appearing again on an empty hallway -"I've missed playing with you guys"- Cristal burst out, receiving a hug from the three of them, After a couple of seconds Julie appears on the hallway -"You, stop doing that! I'm serious"- Julie says referring to the fact they scared her -"Whoa, This one is on you. We were already here. Well actually we were over there and then we came over here"- Reggie says -" Are we gonna talk about what just happened?"- Luke says -"Yeah the whole school saw you. It's kinda freaking me out"- Julie says -"Ok, good, 'cause it's kinda freaking me out too. You know you could see us and people could see us whenever we play music. And my clothes are made of air, but for some reason, I'm still getting a wedgie. So many questions"- Alex says, Cristal looks at him with lifted eyebrows she knew that was Alex anxiety quicking in, so all she did was put her hand on his shoulder petting it, that would always calm him down it did not fail now -"The important thing is that we rocked that place, they were loving you"- Luke says to Julie -" Are you kidding they loved us. That was a great song, Luke, thanks"- Julie says, Luke smiles like a happy puppy -" And did you guys see the cheerleaders looking at me? I think they were looking at me. please tell me they were looking at me"- Reggie says, Cristal didn't know why but that sentence annoyed her, Luke grabs Reggie's face by the cheeks -"Bro they were looking at you"- Luke says making Cristal even more annoyed, but why she was feeling like that? it wasn't jealousy, at least she didn't think it was -"I'm so... I'm so confused, you know? The afterlife should come with instructions or a quick start guide or something"- Alex says -"Alex, breathe"- Cristal whispers to him, Alex breath deeply -"Well the good thing is that everyone thought you guys were holograms and I got back to the music program"- Julie says but she looked sad -"Why do you look so bumped?"- Reggie asks -"Yeah, dude you're making this face"- Luke says pulling his three friends and the four of them making sad puppy face -"That...is, not my face. And things just got weird between my and Flynn, She asked me about you guys and I couldn't say"-Julie says -"Sweet, girls are already talking about us"- Reggie says smacking Lukes hand -"Stop, she's serious"- Cristal said more annoyed than ever, could this be jealousy? but there was no reason for her feel that way, it's like she liked Reggie or something right? Cristal shakes it off paying attention on the conversation again -"I can't tell her about you guys for the same reason I can't tell my dad, she'll think I've gone oof the deep end"- Julie says -"Well, this dude definitely thinks you've gone off the deep end"- Reggie says as the janitor passes looking strangely at Julie -"I got go back to class"- Julie says leaving -"Later Julie, Oh, tell those cheerleaders I'm single"- Reggie says, Cristal rolls her eyes -"Oh, and that he's dead"- Cristal adds -"Oh, no, no, no, leave that part-out, She's gone"- Reggie says.

They were back at studio Luke, Reggie and Alex were talking about adding Julie to the band which Cristal agreed for sure, but right now she was busy writing, passing her emotions to the paper, Cristal had the habit of overthinking things just like Alex, so writing songs helped her when she looks up from the notebook Alx was gone -"I'm gonna go talk to Julie"- Luke says puffing out leaving Cristal and Reggie alone -"What are you doing?"- Reggie asks grabbing Cristal notebook and reading the lyrics -"wow, who is that about?"- Reggie asks -"I don't know, why don't you go ask the cheerleaders at Julie's school"- Cristal shots back grabbing the notebook from him, Reggie stays there looking at the girl confused with the insult, Cristal picks Luke's electric guitar and starts to play the melody to the song, soon Reggie joins her on the drums Cristal was the only who knew he could also play drums -"I don't like the way she's looking at you I'm starting to think you want her too Am I crazy? Have I lost ya? Even though I know you love me, can't help it"- Cristal starts singing with her eyes closed, Reggie couldn't stop looking at the girls she looked perfect concentrated like that -"I turn my chin music up And I'm puffing my chest I'm getting red in the face You can call me obsessed It's not your fault that they hover I mean no disrespect It's my right to be hellish I still get jealous 'Cause you're too sexy beautiful And everybody wants a taste That's why (That's why) I still get jealous 'Cause you're too sexy beautiful And everybody wants a taste That's why (That's why) I still get jealous"- Cristal sings as Reggie does support vocals, Cristal opens her eyes looking straight at Reggie's eyes while singing -"I wish you didn't have to post it all I wish you'd save a little bit just for me Protective or possessive? Yeah! Call it passive or aggressive? You're the only one invited (Invited) Say there's no one else for you (For you) 'Cause you know I get excited, yeah When you get jealous too Oh, that's why I still get jealous (Jealous) Oh, that's why I still get jealous (Jealous, jealous, jealous)"- As the song ends Cristal gives Reggie a small smile -"I'm sorry for being rude, I was just..."- She says Reggie gets up standing next to the emp she was seating on -"Jealous?"- He asks with a smirk  -" No, I wasn't"- Cristal says -"Yeah you were"- He says still smirking-"Don't get too cocky Reginald"- She says still smiling, Luke appears to write after that -"So did you guys figure things out?"- He asks -"How did you know something was wrong?"- Cristal asks -"Doesn't matter check out the lyric I found on Julie's dream box"- He says giving Cristal the paper, Reggie leans in and reads along with her -"wow, that's amazing"- Reggie says -"It is, but she's gonna be posed when she finds out you went through her stuff"- Cristal says, and without a word, they start to give life to Julie's poem.

"- She says Reggie gets up standing next to the emp she was seating on -"Jealous?"- He asks with a smirk  -" No, I wasn't"- Cristal says -"Yeah you were"- He says still smirking-"Don't get too cocky Reginald"- She says still smiling, Luke appears ...

Word Count: 1.252

-leh_rgo-