Christmas (2\2)

Season: 03 - Episode: 07 ←

✨ Christmas Special part Two ✨

Third Pov

-"Please welcome opening the stage, Julie and Phantoms"- The host calls, as the band takes their place on the stage, Cristal grabs the guitar and starts playing, after a couple of seconds Alex starts playing the drums -"Last Christmas I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away This year, to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special"- Julie sings, and the rest of the instruments come in -"Once bitten and twice shy I keep my distance, but you still catch my eye Tell me, baby, do you recognize me?"- Julie sings, Luke approaches his microphone singing it with her -"Well, it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me, I wrapped it up and sent it With a note saying "I love you", I meant it Now I know what a fool I've been But if you kissed me now, I know you'd fool me again"- they sing holding the last note -"Last Christmas I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away (you gave it away) This year, to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special (special) Last Christmas I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away This year, to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special (special)"- Reggie and Cristal sing as Julie and Luke did the add lips -"A crowded room, friends with tired eyes I'm hiding from you and your soul of ice My God, I thought you were someone to rely on Me? I guess I was a shoulder to cry on A face on a lover with a fire in his heart A man undercover but you tore me apart Ooh, ooh, now I've found a real love You'll never fool me again"- Cristal sings with Alex holding the last note -"Last Christmas I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away (you gave it away) This year, to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special (special) Last Christmas I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away This year, to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special Special"- They all sing as the end of the song Cristal spots on the VIP area, the boy she met on the beach, Jack, he's holding his daughter both of them a big smile on their face, Jack waves at her and she smiles back at him.

 Cristal hands the guitar to Luke, and grabs the microphone, Reggie puts his bass down grabbing the microphone too, the both them were in the middle of the stage, Cristal nods slightly at Alex and the song starts -"Turned on the lights Party was over so I said my goodbyes Step out of the club and you were waiting outside Gave you my coat 'cause I could see that you were cold"- Reggie sings looking at the crowd -"The driver messaged that he's stuck in the snow I said, "There is no way I'm not walking you home" Next thing you know it we were drying our clothes But I didn't mean to get you in trouble"- He sings, Cristal had a giant smile on her face -"Now we're on the naughty list Must've been the way we kissed Santa saw the things we did And put us on the naughty list (oh) Underneath the mistletoe (mistletoe) We were supposed to take it slow Baby, you're my favorite gift Now we're on the naughty list (yeah)"- When he finishes the chorus he points at Cristal -"Under the tree It's Christmas morning and there is nothing to see One hundred messages like, "Where have you been?" No, I don't wanna but it's time for me to go (oh) My driver messaged that he's stuck in the snow You said, "There is no way that I am letting you go" (oh) Next thing you know it we were drying our clothes (oh) And I know you meant to get me in trouble"- Cristal sings looking at the crowd -"Now we're on the naughty list Must've been the way we kissed Santa saw the things we did And put us on the naughty list (put us, yeah) Underneath the mistletoe We were supposed to take it, slow Baby, you're my favorite gift Now we're on the naughty list"- they sing looking at each other -" 365 days (oh, yeah) You 'round my place (oh, yeah) We'll misbehave With kisses like snowflakes all over your body (all over your body)"- Reggie uses his free hand to grab Cristal by the waist while singing, dancing with her -"365 days (oh) You 'round my place (you 'round my) We'll misbehave With kisses like snowflakes all over your body Now we're on the naughty list Must've been the way we kissed Santa saw the things we did And put us on the naughty list Underneath the mistletoe (mistletoe) We were supposed to take it slow Baby, you're my favorite gift Now we're on the naughty list"- They finish the song and hug each other as the crowd cheers.

 Reggie grabs his bass again, while Cristal grabs Luke eletric guitar, as him and Julie go to middle of the stage -"So glad you showed up to this party 'Cause I was 'bout to leave for sure Ain't no fun dancin' with nobody When it's December 24th You give me a drink and Now it's got me thinkin' Something's in the air tonight "- Julie sings -"Oh, you melt me when you get this close Like the snowflakes on your winter coat Baby kiss me, or we'll never know We can blame it on the mistletoe It's gettin' late but we don't wanna go And Mariah's on the radio So baby kiss me, or we'll never know We can blame it on the mistletoe"- Julie sings with Cristal on the back ground -"Now I know what I want for Christmas Just a moment on your lips, yeah (hmm) So Santa if you're really listenin' I wanna add a present to my list Christmas stars are twinklin' Oh it's got me thinkin' Something's in the air tonight"- Luke sings -"Oh, you melt me when you get this close Like the snowflakes on your winter coat Baby kiss me, or we'll never know We can blame it on the mistletoe It's gettin' late but we don't wanna go And Mariah's on the radio (radio) So baby kiss me, or we'll never know We can blame it on the mistletoe"- They sing togheter -"How the blessings come right out of the blue?"- Luke sings grabing Julie's hand -"You're the best thing to turn up, baby it's you"- Julie sings smiling at him -"Oh, you melt me when you get this close (this close) Like the snowflakes on your winter coat (on your winter coat, whoa) Baby kiss me, or we'll never know (never know) We can blame it on the mistletoe (blame it on the mistletoe) It's gettin' late but we don't wanna go (don't wanna go) And Mariah's on the radio (radio) So baby kiss me, or we'll never know We can blame it on the mistletoe (the mistletoe)"- They sing, the songs slows down, Cristal puts the guitar down, and walk up behing Julie and Luke, Lifting her hand with a mistletoe on her hand right above their heads -"So baby kiss me, or we'll never know We can blame it on the mistletoe"- They sing, uke pulls Julie close kissing her lips as the crowd cheers, Cristal grabs the microphone -"Thank you we're Julie and the Phantoms"- She says, Reggie grabs the mic from her hand -"tell you friends"- He finishes.

The band was walking towards the VIP area to watch the other performances -"Hey Cristal"- Someone calls behind them, Cristal turns around seeing -"Jack"- She says, hugging him, he had four other guys beside him, Cristal introduce them the band to them -"I didn't know you were a singer"- Jack says -"You guys killed it"- a tall boy says -"Thank dude"- Reggie answers, he had his arms around Cristal's waist -"This is Jonah"- Jack says introducing the boy he had just talked -"This is Daniel"- white hair blue eyes -"Corbyn"- Brunet with a contagious smile -"And Zach"- another brunet who looked about Cristal's age -"Nice to meet you guys"- Julie says -"How's Lav?"- Cristal asks casually -"She is with my mom, she kept pointing at you the whole time"- He says -"Who is Lav?"- Alex asks -"My daughter"-Jack says smiling -"That reminds me"- Cristal starts -"I'm pregganant"- She says smiling, the boy's cheer -"Congrats to both of you"- Jack says -"Why Don't We?"- The guy calls -"Why don't we what?"- Reggie asks causing the boys to laugh -"It's our band name"- Daniel says -"Creative"- Cristal mentions -"Good luck guys"- Julie says, before they part ways. All the performances were amazing, the Why don't we boys joined them after they sang, and they actually became friends with the band Cristal even got a few slow dances with Reggie, and the clock showed midnight they kissed passionately,-"I love you"- Reggie whispers in her ear -"I love you"- She whispers back at him and Cristal was sure that was the best Christmas ever"

 All the performances were amazing, the Why don't we boys joined them after they sang, and they actually became friends with the band Cristal even got a few slow dances with Reggie, and the clock showed midnight they kissed passionately,-"I love y...

Word Count: 1.549

-Please Vote

- Tell me what did you guys think in the comment section

-Which Song did you guys like the most?

-Merry Christmas guys! 

-See you soon

-leh_rgo-