Flying Solo (2\2)

Season: 01 - Episode: 03

→ Season: 01 - Episode: 03 ←

Third pov

Cristal was seating by the keyboard between Luke and Reggie, they were figuring the chords for the song Luke showed them, being between the two boys made Cristal realize she had mixed feelings about both of them. She always had a thing for Luke, Reggie knew that it was the only thing keeping him from making a move on her, Luke on the other hand never realized the girl's feelings towards him, but the problem was that Cristal was starting to feel something she never felt before about Reggie, and that was definitely freaking her out, she quickly pushed those thought's away when Julie got into the garage with an annoyed expression -"Guy's you weren't supposed to out here playing alone"- Julie says closing the garage door behind her -"But we're not alone 'cause we always had each other"-Reggie says putting his hand on top of Cristal's, making the girl blush hard, Luke put his arm around Reggie proving his point, Julie makes an annoyed expression unplugging the cable of Reggie's bass -"But we had the volume level on one"- Luke protested -"But rocked it on volume ten, wanna hear it again?"- Reggie asks in response Julie includes Lukes electric guitar cable -"I really don't think she does"- Cristal says to Reggie -" We've actually been waiting for you to get home, Ok, So we've got some pretty major news to tell you. We had a band meeting earlier, and... We wanna invite you to join sunset curve. And no you're not dreaming"- Luke says exited but Julie had a sad expression on -"Oh"- Is all Julie says -"Oh, She said Oh... That's what you say when you get socks in birthday not when invited to join the most epic band ever"- Luke says -"Sory I'm honored but I can't think about anything but Fynn right now. She's still mad at me for lying. She hasn't even texted me back"- Julie says -"Yeah, you're in a tough spot, so do you wanna join our band?"- Luke asks again making Cristal rolls her eyes -"Read the room dude"- Julie says, she opens the door to leave when Luke speaks again -"We need you, and you need us because you need music"- Luke says, he had a solid point -"We found this poem that you wrote and Reggie, Chris and I. we wrote a killer melody for it. It sounds awesome"- Luke says grabbing the paper out of his pocket -"Where did you found that?"- Julie asks with a nervous tone -"I told you"- Cristal whispers -"Definitely not your dream box"- Luke says pushing Reggie to stand in front of him, that is when Cristal realizes he was still holding her hand until that moment that makes the girl smile a little blushing as Reggie smirks at her stepping out of Julie's way -"You went through my stuff?"- Julie says more pissed -"Yeah, we can do that now"- Reggie says earning a slap on the shoulder by Cristal -"You're not helping Reg"- Cristal whispers to him, Reggie smile at the nickname she was the only one who called him that -"No, you can't"- Julie says. -"Boundaries! Give it back"- Julie says, Luke gets on top of the piano bench resting his hand on the same leaning forward -"No, You need to realize how insanely talented you are. Ok? Listen to this if somebody hurts you"- luke starts Julie tries to pick the paper but he takes it away from her -"If somebody hurts you, I'm gonna get hurt too, And My life, my life would be real low zero flying solo"- Luke sings -"oh, oh"- Reggie sings the melody -"It's a killer melody"- Cristal says -"I wrote that about Fynn When she was helping me with all moms stuff. I got to go"- Julie says opening the garage door and stepping out of it -"Hey what about the band?"- Luke asks, Julie turns around facing them -"Oh I almost forgot... Stay out of my room"- She says loud closing the door -"We will if you join our band"- Luke screams back, Cristal shakes her head getting up and going upstairs looking at the bag with some old clothes, she gets an outfit and screams to Luke and Reggie -"I'm going to change please don't come up here"- Cristal says -"Got it"- Luke and Reggie say in Unisound. Cristal was now wearing a Ripped blue jeans, a purple and blue ty-die crop top, and a black high heeled boots, Comes down to where she previously was, this time standing beside Reggie who was leaning on the right side of the piano, watching Luke sing the lyrics with the palet on his mouth leaning on the piano -"I know all your secrets you know all my deep dish"- Luke sings -"Wait so when she says deep dish, is she talking about like pizza or"- Reggie starts saying but gets cut off by Alex who appears sitting on the piano between them -"Oh, Hey Alex where have you been?"- Cristal says noticing Alex big a smile -" Kind of everywhere I met a new ghost friend"- Alex says -"For real?"- Reggie asks -"Yeah, he answered a ton of questions"- Alex says still smiling -"Yeah, like whether Julie is gonna join the band or not?"- Luke says -" Well... We didn't really get to that but I think I know why we're here. Okay all ghosts have, like, unfinished business, So we need to do our unfinished business so that we can cross over"-Alex explains -"Why would we do that? I'm just saying this is like our second chance all we need to do is get Julie to play with us"- Luke says -"Yeah, not only can that girl sing but can write too"- Reggie says -"Luke, Reg and I made a killer melody to one of her lyrics"- Cristal says once again Reggie smiles at the sound of the nickname, Luke hands Alex the notebook and he reads the lyrics -"Oh, Without your drummer. Cool"- Alex says clearly hurt, Luke slaps his back playfully -"Drumming is so 90's. Ok? We're just gonna stump our feet now"- Luke says just piss him off mission accomplished -"Ok. You know what else is so 90's? being rude All right? get woke this are sensitive times"- Alex says shoving the notebook at Luke's chest -" I learned that from my ghost friend"- Alex whispers to Cristal and Reggie, Reggie chuckles -"Woke, it's a cool word"- Reggie says -"What does it mean?"- Cristal asks -"No clue"- Alex answer, making Reggie and Cristal laugh.

Julie's friend Fynn knocks on the door after exactly thirty minutes, Cristal was holding her electric guitar since Julie was staying on the keyboard today, Cristal was standing beside Luke, as Julie was talking to her friend, Luke puts his hands around Cristal waist making her widen her eyes and her heart skip -"Hey, thank for agreeing on let Julie join the band"- Luke says, of course, he was going to talk about Julie, Cristal felt a weird pain in her heart it was like the rest of the romantic feelings she had about him were being torn out -"yeah, sure"- Cristal says looking away as Luke takes his hand off her waist, her eyes catch Reggie who was smiling at her widely she gives a small sad smile and looks away as the song starts, as they were performing the song about Julie's friendship with Fynn, Reggie couldn't stop thinking about how that was all he was ever gonna be to Cristal a friend and that was breaking his heart, what he didn't know was that at the same time Cristal was thinking about him, how he made her feel something she never felt before, how maybe she was wrong about her feeling toarwds him, maybe what she felt for him wasn't friendship but something more. Later that night Reggie wrote a song about his feelings he needed to get it out of the system, he tough that mabey if he wrote it down it was gonna go away, he was wrong, write it down only made it worst, so he ripped the paper out of the notebook hiding in his leather jacket pocket and putting the same on the table, Cristal slept that night thinking about the fact that she couldn't run away from her feelings anymore she needed to embrace them, she was already dead what else could go wrong from now right?

 Later that night Reggie wrote a song about his feelings he needed to get it out of the system, he tough that mabey if he wrote it down it was gonna go away, he was wrong, write it down only made it worst, so he ripped the paper out of the noteboo...

word Count: 1.408

Author's Notes: Quick question what time do you guys think is best for me to update a new chapter? please put your time zone on the answer, thanks for all the support 1k already you guys are amazing!

-leh_rgo-