It will never change me and you (1\2)

Season: 01 - Episode: 09

→ Season: 01 - Episode: 09 ←

Third Pov

Cristal was walking around the Hollywood street by herself, she wanted to be alone with her thoughs for a moment before meeting the boys at the Orpheum, so she was walking around not really paying attention to the path she was taking, Cristal couldn't be more grateful for the extra time she got with boys, because she wasn't looking where she was going, Cristal bumped into someone, almost falling, the person she bumped into was holding some paper that fell on the ground, so Cristal quickly squat down to help pick up the paper -"Humm so sorry for bumping into"- Cristal does not finish her sentence, instead her eyes go wide looking at the paper on her hands, she bumped into somebody -"It's fine, I wasn't actually paying attention either"- The girl says looking at her, Cristal looks at the girl in front of her, she had blonde short hair, white skin, a pircing in the right conner of her nose and deep green eyes, she looked familiar was wearing a black leather jacket, the two girls stand again -"Y-ou can see me?"- Cristal asks confused, the girl looks at her confused -"Why wouldn't I see you?"- The girl asks back -"Never mind, I'm Cristal"- She says lifting her hand for the brunnet to shake it -"Cool, I'm Riley"- She grabs Cristal's hand shaking it, Cristal noriced a necklace around her neck in a Crystal shape with an A on it -"I like your nacklace"- She says making Riley smile -"Thanks, I made to remind me of my sibbilings"- She says as they start to walk again -"Cool they must be really dope sibillings"- Cristal comented -"They would be if they were still alive"- Riley says, Cristal eyes widen she was talking to a lifer? how was that possible -"I'm so sorry I didn't know"- Cristal says -"It's okay, I just wish I had met them you know? Especially after I found out they were musicians like me"- She says, Cristal nods, she looks at the Orpheum seeing the three ghosts talking -"I got to go, Riley, it was really nice meeting you"- Cristal says -"You too"- Riley, that when a male voice is heard behind the two girls -"Who you're talking to honey?"- Cristal turns around facing the man behind her when she looks at him, her eyes widen -"Oh, dad"- Riley starts looking at her father, Cristal takes that opportunity to puff out and appear in front of the three ghost -"You're okay? you look shocked"- Alex says, Cristal shakes her head pushing the feelings away -"Yeah, I'm fine"- She says, Reggie grabs her hand giving her a smile -"Good, 'cause there are some people in there that need to know we're available"- Luke says, the puff inside the Orpheum seeing a guy screaming at his phone -"Willie was right this guy is total pro"- Reggie says sarcastically -"All right boys let the magic happens. Alex, no dancing"- Luke says, almost immediately Alex does the ballerina pose and starts dancing he then stops dropping the girl's pen case, the woman squats down to grab it as Reggie puts the song on her laptop and Alex writes the number on the paper, They all step away as the woman seats back looking at her computer -"Tasha! get me CG tell him a need a band to open in three hours"- The guy says, Cristal feels Reggie's arm around her waist -"Sure, but you might wanna check this out"- The girl says, the guy hangs up the walking towards her -"Somehow this video started playing in my laptop, It got half a million views in just two days"- She says, he looks at her laptop seeing the video from Julie's garage party playing -"Who are they?"- The guy asks -"They're a hologram band, They call themselves Julie and the Phantoms"- The girl says -"Tell your friends"- Reggie and Cristal adds smiling at each other -"Where are they located?"- They guy asks -"our very on City of Angels"- She answers -"Book'em"- They guy says, Cristal and the three boys jump in happiness -"Sure, I just don't know how to"- She doesn't finish her sentence instead she looks at the paper confused -"Your handwritting is better than mine"- Luke says through his teeth -"Definetly"- Alex says, the four ghot puff out, and them back at Julie garage, seeing a very nervous Julie standing there -"Oh my gosh, What to you guys so long? Did Willie do it? Did you talk to them? Did they watch it? Are we playing? Can someone answer me? Why's no one talking?"- Julie says all at once making Cristal smile -"That's a lot of questions"- Regie starts -"Luke, you wanna take this one?"- Cristal asks, he nods, the four ghosts kneeled down in front of the table as Julie seats on the couch -"I's fine, everything is fine"- Luke says -"Yeah, you should be getting a call right... now"- Alex says pointing at the phone, but nothing happens -"Ok, Right... now"- Alex says, this time Julie's phone starts ringing -"nail it"- Alex says as the four of them stand again, Julie looks at the phone -"Answer it"- Cristal says, Julie, clear her throat answering the phone -"Hello"- Julie says -"Hi this is Tasha from the Orpheum at Hollywood, is this Julie from Julie and the Phantoms?"- She asks, everyone starts jumping in happiness, Cristal grabs Reggie's cheeks locking their lips together, as they pull apart everyone freezes as Julie picks the phone again -"Yes, it is"- She answers, they all start jumping again, Alex jumps into Reggie's and Lukes arms as Julie finishes the call -"We're playing the Orpheu baby"- She screams and the joy keeps going.