tsukishima's lie. | 13.

tsukishima sat. He was quiet, shaken.

kenma had returned about an hour after looking, finding zero trace of the forever first-year.

he was sitting outside the gym, cold wind leaving kissing and making his eyes water.

then, the small ball of sunshine appeared in front of him.

he was pale, too pale, in the moonlight, and his once chocolate-brown eyes stripped down to nothing but a tan color, a milky gloss—as if blind—over them.

tears once again welled in his eyes, the, normally, emotionless boy letting out a desperate sigh, lowering his head.

"hey." Hinata murmured, sitting down next to him.

what tsukishima didn't expect, was a hug. "You're warm..." The small boy mumbled, kenma glaring at tsukishima from inside the gym.

tsukishima was confused, to say the least, as hinata, windblown and tired, fell asleep on him. He fiddled with the black feathers in his hair before sighing.

he looked in the gym and called for kenma to 'come get his boyfriend.'

"he is not my boyfriend!" Kenma hissed, blush running over his entire face.

"the way he looks at you and you look at him would beg to differ." Kenma frowned, taking hinata before excusing himself from the gym.

tsukishima was jealous. He'd always had a crush on hinata from the first day they met—though, he never let his crush control him.

he didn't even show it. Not even yamaguchi knew.

why was he so starstruck over kenma? Why couldn't it of been himself? He wondered, an annoyed frown placed on his features.

"I hate this place," he growled, getting up and getting his things, excusing himself from the practice match.

"tsuki!" Yamaguchi tried to catch up to the boy, but only got a harsh glare from the blond, deciding instead to stay at the practice match.

he left and went home.

————309 words
well this hasn't been updated in awhile. i apologize for that lol
anyway, i now have a planned resolution for this story! :>
ALSO I AM IN COMPLETE AWE OF HOW THIS PIECE PF NO GOOD SHIT HAS 4000+ VIEWS WHAT THE FUCK GUYS- THANK YOU??