daytime napping. | 06.

kenma sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. He and hinata had gotten home not too long ago, but they honest to god were exhausted from the hours long walk through the city.

hinata had passed out as soon as he got to kenma's room, not bothering to take off his overalls or socks. Kenma was quietly playing his switch lite in the living room. Yes, he had many, many consoles and shit to use and play on, but he just felt like sitting and playing animal crossing or undertale on the couch, meaning his switch lite was perfect.

kenma was bored as fuck. He would sleep, but it was too bright to and hinata was already in his bed. Throwing his head over the couch's back, he pulled out his phone, looking through it.

not coming to school again, kenma?...

he sighed as kuroo texted him, breathing in quietly.

dumb fucking rooster of course not
i literally found out my best friend died yesterday and ended up sleeping for an entire day and then walking around tokyo. of course im not going to school.
dumbfuck.

kenma found the texts he sent somewhat amusing, but clearly kuroo did not.

dont joke about his death, kenma...its rude...

narrowing his eyes, he responded.

i dont fucking care kuroo. i lost my best fucking friend who was a ball of sunshine to fucking SUICIDE. if it helps me cope, let me do it.

kuroo didn't respond. Either, he was caught with his phone in classes, or deliberately didn't respond to his text.

sighing, kenma got up, quietly reaching into his bag and starting to drink the grape fanta from the bottle, taking out the candy and hinata's sprite from it and putting it in his fridge.

finally, he was too tired to care if it was bright or not. Putting the half-drank drink into the fridge with all of the rest of the shit in it, he went to his room and closed the curtains, laying down. He honestly forgot hinata was there; he was curled up against the wall.

getting under the blankets and reaching for his stuffed animal, he noticed it was gone. Narrowing his eyes, he realized hinata took it. Grumbling to himself, he slowly pulled hinata to him and hugged him when asleep, using his as a replacement for the stuffed animal.

.:[🌿]:.

hello again-
im uh, kinda obsessed with this but ima take a break and fuckin,,, watch hunter x hunter of somethin
im tired
edit: ahahhahah my eyes hurt so badly- im gonna sleep now,,, and probably try and update this inconsistently updated piece of shit later- cya-
420 words
edited