arguments. | 10.

kuroo and the other sat, disgruntled. Hinata sure was a piece of work.

"what did he say, daichi?" Yamaguchi finally spoke up, looking around at everyone.

"...I guess we're playing hide and seek." Tsukishima blinked; looking at the captain.

"we're doing what now?" His voice was no longer broken; just...confused.

"hinata said to treat him...running away...like a game of hide and seek." Daichi himself seemed confused at this point, looking at the taller blond before sighing.

kenma grumbled something and narrowed his eyes, "For how much shit he's gone through and how fast he had to grow up to cope with it; shōyō is insanely childish."

kuroo looked at kenma; "...What do you mean?"

completely ignoring the black cat, he spoke. "This is all partly kageyama's fault, to, you know." Kenma spat, glaring at kageyama.

"excuse me?" Kageyama's voice rung through the gym, looking at the smaller setter through narrowed eyes. "What do I-"

"you and shōyō were dating, right? You broke it off with him." Kenma didn't know if he was doing the right thing; but he needed to explain somehow. "You weren't even smart enough to find out he was being bullied."

kageyama looked at kenma in surprise, "I can also tell you that way before you and him even dated; he had to grow up way to fast to take care of natsu; he knows how to cook, how to calm people down—he was basically natsu's parent and you didn't even notice!"

"...theres no way I could've know that!" Kageyama tried to fight back, frowning at kenma.

"oh yes there was! You've probably been over to his house so many times—maybe even more than me!" He growled, looking at the boy intensely. "Its obvious! His mother was always working and his father was fuck knows where; he always had to take care of natsu by himself!"

At this point; kenma was getting heated, "You didn't even so much as notice the scars on his arms an-" The bleach blond slapped a hand over his mouth.

"..." Kageyama was silent, everyone was.

"s-scars? Like, self harm scars?" Kageyama's eyes widened. "N-no...he couldn't of..."

"oh-ho-ho! He did." Kenma's eyes narrowed in annoyance. "What a great boyfriend you were; you didn't even know if you even liked him or not! You said you were 'experimenting'!"

no one spoke, kenma narrowed his eyes and hissed out one last, "Fuck you," to kageyama, afterwards changing his shoes and grabbing his backpacks.

————-
im gone for a week and we're at like 1000 people here wtf- im- in shock? thank you so much, like seriously. I'm so proud of this :)
447 words