concrete gardens. | 16.

hinata has been running in an endless circle for years. Taking care of natsu and mother, picking up an after-school and before-school job, school and volleyball had decided to take a toll on him.

he thought death would finally give him some peace, but here he was, worrying about natsu and his teammates.

he had woken up when kenma had climbed into bed. He couldn't sleep.

he thought of everything, running a hand along his heavily scarred arms and feeling all the uncomfortable bumps and...why did he jump again?

hinata pondered it. Yes, he was leaving everything behind for final peace, but he had...some sort of unfinished business.

with who though?

it couldn't of been kenma or tsukishima. They found their peace with him being dead. Was it suga, or his mom or sister?

then kageyama came into thought.

w-what? What would kageyama have to do with me?! He was the one who broke it off! His thoughts roared.

he couldn't of been still in love with kageyama, or kageyama having something he still needed to say to him. He loved kenma, he knew that. He'd known that since the day he met him.

hinata shivered.

cold.

he didn't have much to think about, so he slowly took and got himself from kenma's grasp and headed to the cement garden kenma had on his balcony.

he thought for a moment. Had the calico not watered the plants since he was here?

he sighed, giggling. Kenma really must of missed him....it only made him feel worse.

with a sigh, he got kenma's watering can and slowly watered all the plants, careful not the drown them.

after he had finished, he sat quietly on the railing.

———290 words
AYE! theres going to be two or three more chapters after this, so be ready!! im really happy with the conclusion I've come up with this, and have planned out the chapters ahead. :>