the boy with wings. | 01.

"shōyō..." kenma took his shaking hand from his mouth, trying to gulp back sobs, and walked towards the first-year, quietly grabbing the banister he sat on.

"kenma?" hinata was clearly confused, quietly blinking before jumping down onto the plant-covered concrete. He touched kenma's face, "Huh. So you are real." his words confused the second year.

kenma blinked. "And so are you," his eyes widened once again, pulling the boy into a hug. "But you- you died- Shō, why? Why'd you do it?" He asked, his tears continuously tracing down his face as he pressed his head into hinata's pasty, cold skin.

"oh...uh..." He chuckled, his eyes narrowing. "I was being bullied before the fact—but not too badly! And then I dated Kageyama, and then he broke up with me- saying he was only experimenting." He gulped, as if it pained him to say much more. "The bullying got worse and...yeah. I jumped from the school rooftop." The boy explained, letting his smile fade, his eyes peering at the sleeves of the jumper he had on.

"you could of came and live with me, you dumb fucking tangerine! Do you even think about how that would affect your friends- did you even think about how it'd affect me?!" He asked, looking at the boy's blue-black wings that seemingly tore thought the back of his sweater.

he huffed. "I...honestly didn't really think about it." He murmured, slightly pushing kenma out of the hug and leading him inside his apartment. "I was too caught up in the moment. I only really remember after I was about halfway down..."

sitting down on the couch, kenma wiped his tears. Soon afterward he noticed the throbbing pain in his stomach and his throat tightening, remembering he hadn't eaten all day "...Are you hungry?" He asked, looking at Hinata, he was glaring at the clock.

"oh? but I'm a ghost, ghosts don't eat!" he teased, kenma's face flushing with pink. "Jokes aside, yeah. I'm hungry." He giggled, the bleach blond sighing and getting up, heading to the kitchen and taking one if the many boxes of cereal from the cabinet, quietly pouring it into a bowl.

.:【∘🌿∘】:.

hello again!! the next chapter will be out really, really soon. thanks for reading, too!! i really like how this is coming out :)
389 words
edited