to the school. | 08.

hinata was leaving the house with kenma, wearing a dark black mask with rainbow aliens on it. By god had the great king convinced him that aliens were real; he'd hyper fixated on it for awhile before moving on to just space in general.

quietly, he walked to the school. He was....Scared, to say the least. He really did not want to see Kuroo; have to explain to him what he did, how and why he did it. And by fucking god if his team was there for a practic-

"oh, yeah. Karasuno is coming for a practice match today...I-" kenma was cut off by a somehow loud, odd exclamation of 'fucking hell' from the now forever first year.

"I'll take that as a...you don't want to see them." Kenma spoke in a hushed tone, looking at hinata.

"At least I'm a ghost so I don't have to wear your god-awful uniform."

kenma giggled. Thats what hinata was after; giggling, laughing, anything to brighten the mood.

the orange-top was wearing a puffy, black zip-up with a black-and-white checkered shirt under it, a pair of black overalls on with checkered-rainbow vans under that.

finally, they'd reached the school, playfully chatting the entire way. Then he saw him. "Fffffffuuuuckkkk..." He purposefully slurred his words at the sight of kuroo.

the black rooster sat silent, rubbing his eyes as if he was seeing something. "Kenma- Is- what the actual fuck?"

"I can assure you, I'm real, kuroo. I'm also not alive." Hinata spoke up before kenma could, his wings flapping in an annoyed way. "May I have the keys to the gym? I really don't want to be stared at for...those." He pointed to the wings and his glossy, milky-brown eyes.

kuroo had zero clue what he was doing, and just handed him the keys to the gym, the dead boy then skipping off.

hinata entered the gym with zero hesitation, walking into the warm, black abyss of it with a slight grunt. By god he was tired. Who knew faking being happy and being a ghost (of all things) would be a tiring mix.

he set himself down in a corner near the window, holding kenma's bag (for going out) with the candy and his soda. He ate the candy and then passed the fuck out.

—————
ahahah its been awhile ahsjdhdi anyway,,, i hope you enjoyed this :)
408
edited