convininve stores. | 04.

"Kenma...? Are you ok?" The boy asked, placing his head on the dry skin of kenma's neck.

"i...I'm ok, Shōyō...Do you want to...go out? I want to see if others can see you."

hinata nodded, releasing kenma. The bleach-blond took his bowl to the sink and poured out the milk, washing it out the remnants with water.

he slipped on something that'd be acceptable to wear outside; a black hoodie, a regular pair of overalls, some fingerless gloves, and some black shoes. He looked at hinata, who was wearing a blue-grey sweatshirt with short shorts on, with no shoes.

"here...wear this..." the setter mumbled, handing him a pair of overalls, a shirt, socks, shoes, and a large yellow sweatshirt. Hinata changed fairly quick; soon coming into the living room where kenma sat waiting for the boy while playing his switch.

he flinched when hinata tapped him, looking down at the boy before sighing, putting the switch lite into his sweatshirt pocket and grabbing his phone and bag.

"to the convince store," he murmured, exiting the apartment with the boy and locking the door behind him, quietly walking down the stairs of the open-exit apartment complex, hitting the first floor after a good seven minutes of walking.

he had gone down so many stairs, it was a workout. Kenma was on the top floor, so it was to expected.

the second-year sighed and looked behind him, hinata looking around the middle-of-Tokyo apartment complex.

"Its so...pretty..." He murmured, looking at the city of lights with stars in his eyes.

kenma blushed, shaking his head and grabbing the crow's hand, the yellow sweatshirt he'd given him halfway over it. He sighed and dragged him to a convince store not too far from his apartment, not getting weird looks or anything, like he was holding the hand with air.

the boy sighed in relief. "People can see you." He laughed slightly, quietly talking to hinata as he walked about the Tokyo streets, soon entering a small corner convince store, the bell ringing in his hypersensitive ears.

"ah, kenma!" the man at the counter spoke happily, looking at the boy with a smile. "and...who are you? I like the feathers in your hair," he questioned, hinata swiftly introducing himself as himself, smiling brightly after the fact. "oh! So kenma made a friend, aye? Thats pretty good!"

kenma blushed, letting go of hinata's hand and heading into the candy isle, getting chocolate, sweettarts, and some chips, soon heading to the back where the drinks were, grabbing hinata a sprite and himself a purple fanta. Gotta stay classy, ya know? Or should I say Gonta? ahdjdnnakad im not funny.

kenma sighed and made his way back up to the cashier, who was talking to hinata energetically. He narrowed his eyes and rubbed the bridge of his nose, handing over 2000 yen, getting 500 back. Opening a chocolate bar and starting to eat it, putting the rest in his bag, in which had an extra sweatshirt, his wallet, apartment keys, and a couple of other trivial things, such as a gay pride flag.

he sighed and dragged hinata out of the store, quietly continuing to eat. Hinata constantly was awing at the lights of Tokyo, stars in his eyes the entire time. Kenma enjoyed it.

.:[🌿]:.

559 words
edited