god, i'm an idiot. | 11.

3:32 pm
hinata sat. God it was boring. And cold.

"how long..." He trailed off within his own sentence; his eyes narrowing at the figures below. People didn't see the boy's body limply laying on the roof.

that was to be expected. This hiding spot was one of the best hinata could think of; on the top of the roof of a large apartment building. His legs dangled through the bars off the side, his shoes next to his head as he stared at kenma's phone.

he giggled at the images in his photo gallery. Some of kenma's apps, like the message app, were off limits; per the ginger's own rules

but the gallery was free reign.

the majority of the pictures were kenma's old cats, Snicker and Coke. Snicker was short and missing a leg, with brown fur and white stripes. He would always make kenma snicker, per his name. Coke was pure white, and blind.

coke's name was purely hinata's idea.

hinata giggled, looking at the snow-white tom as he cleaned himself.

"what should I name him?..." Kenma's low, yet calming, voice asked hinata.

the boy giggled before finally saying what he was going to. "Coke. Like cocain."

kenma was silent. Then an eruption of laughter came from him. "Coke it is!" He chuckled.

hinata missed being alive; having what little humanity he had left stripped away from him really was an asshole move from whatever higher power decided to let hinata stay in this hellhole.

"god...I'm an idiot." He spoke lowly to himself, looking at the battery on the second year's phone. 1%.

the boy sighed and slipped it into his pocket, the cold wind slapping his face. He was tired again.

the cold no longer bothered him. The little humanity he had left, his empathy and excitement now locked away somewhere in his head, and the warmed of his body. He wanted to bath or hug a person normally, without making them shiver.

he sat up, looking down the building and setting his arms, bored, on the rails.

7:40 pm
tsukishima looked at kageyama. He was shaken. The boy he'd found dead was there, in front of him, but so, so cold.

was this his punishment? For being so rude and defensive? He wasn't sure.

all he knew was that this was partly kageyama's fault.

————-
ahahhaha hi!!! im back! also i have a kokichi one shots book so if you wanna see that irs there dhdjdj
416 words.