8

Yardrat

Goku had just landed on Yardrat. She was unconscious and near-death. The civilians of Yardrat were quite shocked by her unexpected arrival. They, being the nice people they are, nursed Goku until she was awake again. It took a few days but eventually, she woke up. She thanked them for helping her but she wanted to get home. Unfortunately for her, her space pod was beyond repair after crash landing in such a way.

She was desperate to get home. The only way of travel the Yardratians knew were Instant Transmission. They offered to teach her and she accepted.

A Year Later

Goku had just mastered instant transmission.

She wanted to go home. She wanted the company of her friends, brother and Vegeta the most.

She grew lonely being the only alien on Yardrat. They accepted her, but she couldn't call anyone, but her master, a friend.

She was more than just delighted when she had mastered it. She was the first alien to learn such a technique.

It was time for her to go.

They had their last goodbyes and then she left. Promising to protect them from any harm that comes their way for saving her.

Earth

Vegeta and Raditz were having their usual sparring matches which always led to destruction around the place. Raditz had moved into Goku's house to keep it clean. He knew that she was returning. He just didn't know when.

They had just finished and cleaned themselves from sweat. Vegeta was about to leave when suddenly, she came.

Goku was back.

They were shocked seeing Goku appear out of nowhere like that.

They didn't know what to do. They were rooted on the spot. That was until, "You guys just gonna stare at me all day or something." Goku joked.

"Karaki is that really you?" Both saiyans asked simultaneously.

"Yep. In the living saiyan flesh."

It was an awkward re-union.

Goku hugged Raditz while she kissed Vegeta on the cheek.

They then cooked and ate some food in silence.

Then Vegeta questioned Goku as to where she had been.

She explained everything on Yardrat while demonstrating her new technique.

Out of nowhere the rest of the z fighters arrived after sensing Goku's power level. Bulma was there too. She and Yamcha had broken up. They knew it wasn't working.

They all had a party about Goku's return.

After, Raditz and Bulma confessed to each other about their feelings. The others were all aware about Goku's relationship with Vegeta. Bulma was happy for someone she saw as a little sister, for she had gotten a boyfriend or 'mate' as Vegeta liked to call it.

Two months later

We see Goku and Vegeta sharing the same bed asleep when suddenly Goku dashed towards the toilet and vomited. After she returned, they had a lot of 'sparring matches'. Goku was worried for herself. For the past month and a half she didn't want to do anymore 'interactions' with Vegeta.

Goku asked Vegeta whether Saiyans got sick or not. Vegeta only responded by saying that they only get sick to lethal viruses or pregnancy.

She knew she wasn't dying. She had to be. Yes. She was pregnant. She got in contact with Bulma to confirm this and after having her urine tested, Bulma confirmed she was indeed pregnant.

She had noticed her belly having a little bump on it and she hoped she wasn't getting fat.

She was more than just happy when Bulma confirmed it. She always wanted to be a mother. And now she was becoming one.

She and Bulma came up with many ways of telling both Raditz and Vegeta. They laughed when they thought of their faces. When Goku would visit Bulma, Raditz, who had moved to capsule corp to give his sister and Vegeta space, would go visit Vegeta and spar with him.

So during the middle of their sparring match, Goku would make food and then during the middle of their meal, Goku would randomly say "Oh yeah, by the way, Vegeta and me are gonna have a child." and then continue eating.

They followed up with their plan. They almost hurt themselves by laughing to much when they saw the reaction of both male saiyans.

Goku's POV

I was laughing my ass off when I saw Vegeta's reaction to me being pregnant. Vegeta was completely shocked. He was left gaping like a fish. Whilst, Vegeta's excellent impression of a fish, Raditz was glaring at Vegeta. If looks could kill, Raditz would have killed him, wished him back with Shenron, then to kill him again, go to Namek, revive him with Porunga, kill him again and leave.

After Vegeta's shock washed off from his face he asked "how long have you been pregnant for."

I replied with "I'm guessing 1 and half months to 2."

We were left partying at my place after.

A few days later and every z fighter was aware of the news. They all wished me and the baby luck and left after a chat.

Bulma had threatened Vegeta by saying "You better treat her and the baby right or I'm gonna cut off the thing you used to make her pregnant." At which, Vegeta got quite scared which gave me a good laugh.

Bulma was like my big sister so it was natural for her to do this. Raditz did something similar but Vegeta ended up smirking at his threat and called him on it. They still refuse to tell me what the threat was.

No one's POV. 2 months later.

Goku was clearly showing now. While these 2 months passed, Vegeta had gotten possessive of his wife. Over the 2 months they had gotten married. They both thought it was unnecessary but Bulma had forced it. It wasn't too big. Just filled with friends and family.

Vegeta had banned Goku from training. She wasn't happy. She tried to argue but the stubborn prince wouldn't budge. He said that he wanted the best for her and the kid.

6 months into pregnancy

Goku was having a mood swing. Vegeta was always scared when these happened cause he never knew what to do. It was her anger ones. It was this reason the house had been rebuilt around 6 times ever since Goku started having these.

She was showing more. Vegeta had said that her belly was getting bigger so the kid must be healthy. However, Goku thought he called her fat. This is why they are in that situation.

"I'M NOT FAT!!!!!" Goku says as she throws a chair at Vegeta. Pregnant or not, she was still strong.

"I never...called you..fat.......I....was just....saying..the......kid.....must.....be...healthy" Vegeta said taking breaks to dodge.

"Oh so you only care about our child and not me. You're gonna take our kid and leave me aren't you?" Goku says as she bursts into tears.

"Karaki, I would never do that. I love you. You have my pride on the line if I ever let you get hurt like this."

"R-really" Goku said sniffing

"Yes Karaki. Really"

"Great. Now let's get some rest I'm sleepy." Goku says as she rubs her belly ignoring the kicks.

"Ok then." Vegeta stunned as how she can just act like nothing happened.

3 months later

Goku was now 9 months pregnant. She couldn't wait to meet their child. It still suprised her that there was something growing inside of her belly. He thoughts get cut off when she feels a sharp pain in her belly.

"VEGETAAAAA GET HERE NOW!!!" Goku screams

"What. What is it?"

"I think it's time." Goku says whilst having a pained face and pointing downwards were a puddle was forming indicating that her water broke.