11

Gohan's POV. 2 years later

School wasn't anything special. Videl had left after her dad had enough money to move houses. It was just normally me and Trunks on our own for breaks and in the dining hall. Unfortunately, like Trunks, I had got a group of fangirls as well. They always asked for dates and I would be forced to reply 'no' in the kindest way possible. Mum told me to follow my heart and Dad told me to blast them into oblivion. Me and Trunks had started training 2 years ago after Trunks turned 5. Our potential's shocked our parents. They called us prodigies. Though we can't go super saiyan yet.

Goku's POV

Over the years, I had finally found out a way to push super saiyan to a new level. I had discovered Grade 2 super saiyan and was on my way to unlocking grade 3.

After getting Gohan after school, I was gonna cook for him until I felt a huge power source coming directly to Earth. Strangely enough, there were 2 and they remind me of Frieza.

It wasn't long before everyone was gathered up at 1 spot. Gohan and Trunks joined us as well since it was their first time experiencing a threat to Earth. We decided to stay low. Even though we were much stronger than these 2 powers, there were 2 other awfully similar power levels as well.

Our assumption was right as it was Mecha Frieza and King Cold. The 2 other powers were there as well. Frieza was explaining as to what his soldiers should do until they all got sliced into pieces. It was in the blink of an eye but Me, Vegeta and Raditz saw it.

The thing we saw. It looked like a much older version of Trunks. He looked 27. It confused us. Trunks was right here but then there's this look-alike who just did that. Then the last soldier was incinerated by a ki blast. I looked to the source of it. I saw a 27 year old Gohan look-alike there as well. It didn't help with the confusion. They were no doubt Saiyans as they had tails but they couldn't be Trunks and Gohan so why do they look so familiar.

(Trunks kills Frieza like canon and Gohan kills King Cold with no difficulty.)

"Hey who are you 2" I shout at them.

Their answers were unexpected.

"We're Trunks and Gohan."

"You may look like them but you're older and they're right here." Vegeta says not trusting them.

"Well we're actually them. We're time travellers trying to deliver a warning."

"Oh really. Then show us your time machine." Raditz said

"Ok then." Future Gohan said as he pulled out a capsule that poofed into a time machine.

"OMG!!! IT'S AN ACTUAL TIME MACHINE!!! THAT'S SO COOL!!!" Bulma said. She was only there to watch the fight.

"So then you're my son and nephew," I say while running upto the older Gohan and hugging him. "What's it like in the future?" I ask him.

They look saddened by my question. "Not good Mum. Everything's in ruins. In three years time, 2 androids showed up and they're too powerful for us to stop."

"Well then what are we doing. Shouldn't we be helping you." Vegeta asked

"You can't. You were dead after the androids first attacked. Dad, Uncle Raditz, Krillin, Piccolo, Tien and Yamcha. All of them died to those beasts."

"What about me? You never mentioned me." I asked concerned

"You died 6 months before the androids even show up. A heart virus got to you."

"WHAAAAT!?!?!?" Were all of our responses

"We came back in time to stop you from dying by bringing this antidote to the virus." Older Trunks spoke up.

"Oh man we better start training." I say

"Boy you keep telling us that they're too powerful but we don't even know how strong you 2 are." Vegeta said

"Oh ok." Gohan says as him and Trunks power up to their max. From what I was sensing they were on the same level as Vegeta in Grade 1 super saiyan. Gohan did have the slight edge on Trunks but it wasn't too much.

"Hey Gohan, Trunks," I call out to them "don't you guys wanna train with us." I ask as they open the time machine.

"Sorry Mum but me and Trunks don't trust the androids long enough to wait 3 years for us." Gohan answered

"Ok" I respond

"Hear that kiddo. Your training is gonna be so intense that you're gonna leave school." Raditz said to Trunks.

"That goes for you too Gohan."

"K" both of them reply.

'Take care Gohan, Trunks. Train hard in the future.'

Guys I just wanna know if you want me to do a Naruto story or not. I'm still gonna continue this one but a Naruto story doesn't sound too bad.